Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ivy345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 09:19 AM
    How do I change a Phillips big screen to channels from AV channels without a remote?
    I recently got a Phillips big screen TV, possibly 37-42 inch, from a friend who didn't give the remote or handbook. All I can get is a blue screen with the AV channels. How do I change the TV to a regular channel so I can set up my Direct TV box? Thanks to anyone who can help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2011, 10:36 AM

Easiest way it to go out and buy a universal remote... and program in the right codes. Or get a proper replacement remote online... you can buy those fairly cheap. For a free TV its worth the expense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On av channels a large green icon appears on screen, it is a bush TV, how do I remove [ 1 Answers ]

When I go to an av channel a large icon appears on screen How do I remove this icon

Tv won't change to the sub channels,7.1 etc,what to do?my other TV will [ 1 Answers ]

My 26 ilo won't accept the sub channel sign,7.1 7.2 etc,my sony will what can I do to get the TV to accept a 7.1 or 7.2 etc?it is hd and has a great pic.thanks donny

Phillips Big Screen TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Phillips 62" bi screen TV. I left some speakers next to it and now the screen looks doubled. Everything is off. How do I fix it?

View more questions Search