Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chococat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 07:11 PM
    Should a strong county have rights to take over a weak county
    chococat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 07:35 PM
    I think that a strong county have the rights to take over the weak county. Because that county does don't have every good supplies for that county to define its self. The strong county has every good supplies like food, soldiers, guns, a good Capitan. The weak county has not it has less food, soldiers , guns, and not a good Capitan. But the weak county will still try to win over the strong county what every it takes. The strong county will still fight in till the last man is down. But I think that the weak county will make a good plan to win the war. A strong county should never interfere with a weak county. I fell bad for the weak county because still that they met see weak but maybe not weak at all. The strong county met get a surprise. Or the weak county met a little help from someone that does not like the strong county. Or there is a enemy that does not the strong county.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2011, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chococat View Post
    i think that a strong county have the rights to take over the weak county. because that county does don't have every good supplies for that county to define its self. the strong county has every good supplies like food, soldiers, guns, a good Capitan. the weak county has not it has less food, soldiers , guns, and not a good Capitan. but the weak county will still try to win over the strong county what every it takes. the strong county will still fight in till the last man is down. but i think that the weak county will make a good plan to win the war. a strong county should never interfere with a weak county. i fell bad for the weak county because still that they met see weak but maybe not weak at all. the strong county met get a surprise. Or the weak county met a little help from someone that does not like the strong county. Or there is a enemy that does not the the strong county.
    Is this your answer? What grade are you in ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

County 2 county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

I am on felony probation for domestic violence for 2 more years. Me and my girlfriend have a court ordered restraining order until Aug. 09. Her kids are moving to Lake Tahoe CA. with their father around that time. She doesn't want to be that far from her kids so we want to move to Tahoe also, we...

County to county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her children live in another county. I am on felony probation in the state of Florida with a "drug package". I work from home in a rural area as a freelance graphic designer and web developer and there isn't really a lot of work in this area for that. Currently I rely on contacts...

Squatter Rights in Broward County, FL [ 2 Answers ]

I own a home in Broward County FL which was purchased from my father. He currently is residing in the property and pays no rent. When I purchased the home, a verbal agreement was made that he would take care of the property and I would not charge him rent. He is not taking care of the property and...

Relinquishing Parental/Educational Rights in the State of Maryland (Baltimore COunty) [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you for your time. Please advice me of the steps to take to obtain educational rights for my son's friend, who is a Junior in High School. His mother is unable to care for him and is willing to take the appropriate steps to enroll her son in school, as he lives with me.

View more questions Search