Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sooncum Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 07:39 AM
    Yeast infection
    My girl has an itching below on the vulva. She has no discharge, no odor, but she has some pains in her pelvics area. Is this a yeast infection, and if it's a std what are the usual time spans for symptoms
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 12, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Well your "girl" or vagina could very well have a yeast infection. It does sound to me as though you may.

As far as STDs, it is all very different for every infection. Some have no symptoms at all, some are symptomatic from the get-go. All of the symptoms are different.

So, it is best for you to go to your doctor and have this checked out. If it is a yeast infection, it is a simple fix. If it is an STD, you will have to be put on antibiotics.
    31pumpkin Posts: 379, Reputation: 50
    -

Jan 12, 2007, 01:30 PM
    I agree. And also-pain in the pelvic area in the absence of the menstrual time should lead one to consult a gynecologist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with yeast infection [ 6 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and I have been having a recurring yeast infection for the past 5 months. It first started when I was on some antibiotics. I went to my doctor and they prescribed monistat. It cleared the infection up within a week. However, about 5 weeks later, around my period, my infection...

Possible yeast infection? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have had intercourse recently with my GF, she has been my ONLY partner for approximately over a year. I have never encountered any problems during or after intecourse that has affected my health only until recently. Last week we had unprotected intercourse while she was on her menstruation. I...

Yeast infection? [ 3 Answers ]

These were my other posts that will help me explain my new one. I have found a birth control that's doesn't make me feel sick and it has help my period so that it has finally stopped. I am getting a lot of discharge now which before I was told was overgrowth in yeast. This would be the third time...

Male yeast infection [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a way of curing a penile yeast infection naturally?. without using drugs of any kind. Your answer would be much appreciated.thanks!

View more questions Search