Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psykoanalyst Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2003, 02:20 AM
    Regarding my career
    Dear sir,
    I completed my bachelor in electronics and communications engineering in August 2003 from VTU, karnataka,India. My result is graded as first division with 60.325%. I am a Nepalese and in nepal right now.I want to study masters in the field related to my subject in a developed country so that I can get opportunity for job thereitself and earn good money. I have heard that canada, usa, australia, germany, finland are good places for education. Getting scholarships, getting jobs to sustain myself and pay the tuition fees, payable tuition fees and over all cheap and best is what I am looking for. This is because my parents can only spend at most 6500 us dollars on me now, then I will be on my own. Could you please help me regarding what would be best for me?

EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jun 3, 2004, 12:32 AM
    regarding my career
    HI there

Try lookjing on the internet at these places and contact them directly, I ma sure they can help

Regards
    Peanuts
    khamoshi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2005, 02:41 AM
    Y not consider sweden
    Hi Dear
    According to your case, I suggest you to consider sweden because it has education free and if you get admission in its university then u'll have good chance of getting visa. Furthermore you can also bear all living expenses by your own earned money and education is free. All you need to learn is their language just for the public dealings and daily life but the medium of instruction is english
    So, hurry because admissions are on right now.
    Best of Luck
    Tanveer
    BE (computer systems)
    (from Pakistan)
    angel25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Hey bobin,
    I would suggest u to take up gre,n try colleges in us/or any other country.
    All the best,
    Angel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

CNA Career [ 4 Answers ]

How Far can I go with a CNA certification

Career help. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm junior at the University.and my subjects are Psychology,marketing,economics,accounting.I want to bean administrative manager.I need guidance like what major should I take? Like should I go in to Finance, Marketing or etc? Thanks.

Career [ 2 Answers ]

I'm planning to go abroad for further studies in Computer Science, where as my uncle wants me to go abroad to get a commercial pilots license. What will happen, will I go abroad? If so which course would I pursue?

Career help [ 3 Answers ]

I'm working as a support executive. I want to know how is the career growth in this field. Please reply

Help with my career [ 1 Answers ]

My date of birth is 23.08.80, I really want to be something like a model but can't decide if I should pursue medicine or glamour business. Can anyone help me decide what I should be? I can't take a shot at both, if I fail to be something I won't get any other chance,so I really need to decide.help!

View more questions Search