Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KerryLynn0055 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2011, 04:43 PM
    My life seems to not change... I feel depressed or stressed in life.
    I've been feeling sad, lonely... Food isn't catching my interest anymore. I have a daughter, times I don't notice her happiness. I don't smile nor laugh anymore. Before I met my ex-boyfriend, I was blissful. Now, as of lately I could careless of my happiness. I notice this was a problem for quiet sometime now. But I haven't really couped with anything of this. Until, I went to see a doctor about how I felt. Yet to say, they asured me that I was stressed. Was it from my horrified past with my ex-boyfriend. I know from the facts in our life together not all was good at all. I have no clue what to think of all of this. I just need some advice or feedback... anything...
    TMX2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 07:28 PM
    Dear Kerry Lynn.
    You are feeling unloved and sad. And you don't laugh or smile this may be depression and if it is then you should definitely consider counciling. But before that then you should try some of these things.
    1.Try doing some mother daughter activities such horse riding or even watching movies together
    2.Take a relaxing spa weekend and completely spoil yourself perhaps bring a friend or two (it may cost a lot but the price of health is priceless)
    3. Try taking a long walk every week or two, this relaxes the mind asswell as the body
    4. Try a relaxing bath and camomile tea once or twice a week
    5. Try to find some local social events from speed dating to even club bingo. ( this can help you find a partner or even just a friend)
    6. Try to find a hobby to occupy your spare time

Try all these steps and if you still feel depressed then contact a doctor
    Hope this helps
    TMX
    LightCross Posts: 87, Reputation: 29

Jan 8, 2011, 10:38 AM
    For now keeping yourself busy with activities that you like could be very handy , anything that can occupy your mind. Also please eat properly although you feel like you don't have apettite for it due to emotional shock right now because balanced food really do help, I won't recommend depression + hunger, besides you have a daughter, think about her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom is very depressed and my life is falling apart. What do I do? [ 14 Answers ]

Please help me. My mom is very depressed, and she is making me even more depressed. I am 14 years old, but I feel like a 40 year old. I hate my life so much, and sometimes I wish I can just disappear forever. My mom is single, and my dad does not pay for child support. However, my mom has a...

I feel really depressed.I may have to end my life I don't find some one to talk to [ 3 Answers ]

Can any one help me?I need to talk to someone.Please please don't be a fraud.I just need a bit of you time.

I feel like I screwed up my life. [ 3 Answers ]

I know it sounds bad that I feel this way but I just can't help it. I have been in a relationship with a man for about 4 years now. He has a child who has just turned 8. We have all ways got along fine. Now I have had a baby and it feels like a lot has been taken away from me. The step child's...

(confused + stressed) was the love of my life [ 10 Answers ]

Hiya I got a new boyfriend called anthony who's 18 and been going out with him for 2 weeks and 3 days, 2 days ago my close guy mate (who I really loved but only fancy him abit now but have a boyfriend) anyway my close guy mate asked me out I thought he was joking but he said "whats if i told you i...

Help, I feel as though my life is over [ 1 Answers ]

If someone could please help me, I'm feeling so desperate. On 5/30/05, my fiancé (7/31/78) and I (08/08/77) broke up. We met in October of 04, and became engaged on V-Day of this year. On our first date, I felt he was the 'one'. Never in my life did I feel I a connection the way I did with him. We...

View more questions Search