Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrittyAnn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 03:23 PM
    Songwriting
    I want to be a singer. & I keep writing my own songs. :)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 4, 2011, 03:44 PM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

So what's stopping you. All you need to do is sing and find an audience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Songwriting Guidance [ 9 Answers ]

I would like someone to help me wright a song. I have a lot of ideas falling out of my head but can never seem to get them to land right on paper! Please help!! Thanks!

Songwriting programs [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I have a problem about composing a song. I wrote a song but I donīt know how to write it down on the computer. Can anyone recommend me a program which helps to write sheet music! And I like to know, is there a program which plays the music I written down ( like I write some notes down and...

Songwriting problems [ 8 Answers ]

right so I write music but I like a certain type of music yet, when I write a song it will always ended up being too pop-ish sounding or something and I don't like that at all! also I only sing so writing music is really hard for me, wel I play a little piano but I can't just write a song and...

Songwriting tips! [ 6 Answers ]

I really would love to make up a good song fast or slow it doesn't matter. The only problem is where do I start? What can it be about? I can't think of words to put in a song its really hard. ANY TIPS?!

Songwriting [ 1 Answers ]

I couldn't tell if there were many songwriters on this forum or not. I write poetry and now mostly songs on my acoustic guitar, mostly rock style songs nothing heavy but occasionally folky too. I was wondering if anyone is has any experience with Q Base or especially Pro Tools and if there is...

View more questions Search