Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheatedon101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 10:06 AM
    How do I get over my ex-boyfriend that cheated on me?
    How do I get over my ex boyfrind that cheated on me?
    summer_girl Posts: 146, Reputation: 48

Jan 4, 2011, 10:15 AM
    Avoid him. Don't call him and don't take his calls. Block him on Facebook and email. Avoid, avoid, avoid. Fill your time with other, better things and people. It gets better.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2011, 10:16 AM

You start no contact,get busy doing other things in your life,see more of your family and friends,make plans for yourself.

Breakups are hard and can hurt like hell,but as time passes you do get better and heal and can move on to other relationships,but for now,take time for yourself.
    cheatedon101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 10:32 AM
    Thank you, but I don't live in the same school district and we were having a long distance relationship and then I found out he cheated on me with my best friend.
    summer_girl Posts: 146, Reputation: 48

Jan 4, 2011, 10:54 AM
    Sounds like the first thing you should do is find a new best friend! Long distance relationships are really hard to maintain even in the best situations, where each person is equally devoted to the other. I guess your best hope of getting over it is to give it some time, don't think about it, and be nice to yourself. Sometimes these things don't work out, and it doesn't mean you should beat yourself up over it.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 4, 2011, 12:00 PM
    How could you not get over him?? Seriously... forget him and your EX best friend.
    Paradise384 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 08:18 PM
    It's not so easy to forget. Believe me I am in a similar situation and I am devastated. For me it actually really helped to go out and get my nails done, start tanning and going out with friends more. It made me feel more like I was living life and taking care of myself (usually I never get my nails done or do much "girlie" stuff). Also it may seem wrong but I spent time looking online on revenge and prank ideas although I knew Id probably never really do anything but it made me feel better to think about it since it is so unfair that this person hurts you and then nothing bad happens to them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend cheated [ 17 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend cheated on me has I said .am still trying to forgive him but I don't trust him at all . But I now I found out that he has been flirting with other girs:(

My boyfriend cheated on me? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone I came across this website while I was googling and it seemed like there are many people here who would have gone through or are going through what I am going through right now. I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years now. When we were in the second year of our relationship and he...

I cheated on my boyfriend, should I tell him? [ 11 Answers ]

I am so confused at the moment. I have had a year of self destruction and its getting to the point where I'm not sure if I can carry on. In May I got together with a man who is so wonderful, entertaining and warm. I had never met someone as amazing as him. And we had an amazing time together. The...

How do you know your boyfriend has cheated on you when you were away? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm crystal I have been going out with my boyfriend for 1 year 7 months but I went away with my family for a week and when I got bak he told me he went to his ex girlfriend house he said nothing happened but I was texting his ex girlfriend and she said they had sex but I don't know if he did or...

My boyfriend cheated [ 5 Answers ]

I wrote on here about my boyfriend cheating on me with a young girl .ive been trying so hard to get it out of my head but I can't am so angry I can never forgive him but I keep thinking about it all the time .I don't know what to do... :(

View more questions Search