Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patiapatino Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 09:35 AM
    How long does it take to get to medford Oregon from aurora Illinois in a car?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 4, 2011, 09:50 AM

Are you traveling with small children or animals and need to make frequent stops? Will you be stopping at historical and other interesting sights on the way? (You'll be passing a lot of them!) Is there only one driver? Will you stop overnight?

You'll be traveling about 1800 miles. With two drivers and only a few stops (gas, food, bathroom) on expressways, you could do this in two days, but someone will have to pry your hands off the steering wheel when you get to Medford.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does the prosecution have to indict a person in Illinois? [ 15 Answers ]

How long does the prosecution have to indict a person in Illinois?

How long does it take to evict someone from a home in Illinois [ 1 Answers ]

How long does the process usually take to evict some one from a rental home in the state of Illinois?

How long to pay child support in Illinois? [ 1 Answers ]

I was divorced in Illinois in 1999. I have been divorced for over 10 years, but have since moved to Indiana and have been living here for over 5 years. My decree states that child support payments end at 18, but in the state of Indiana the law is, if the child is a full time student in college,...

Living trust in Oregon how long must remain open? [ 2 Answers ]

My mother passed away ten months ago and had a living trust. All the bills were paid and a small amt of cash was split between my bother and me. Now I am receiving notices by her Health Insurance she had stating past bills they paid were in error and a taking money back from providers they...

In the state of Illinois how long does a father have till it is consider abandonment? [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Angela I have 3 kids. My oldest daughters father has not had anything todo with her since Mothers day 2006. He has not called he or even paid child support for her in over a year. My husband Russell is wanting to adopte her and that is what she wants. I have explained to her what...

View more questions Search