Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2011, 02:16 PM
    Sore ankle.
    About 2 years ago I hurt my ankle quadding, I rolled the quad and my foot got stuck in the tire.. I went to ER and the doctor told me it was a very serious sprain, I tore all the ligiments and the muscles were torn. He said I could either have a cast (for 6 weeks), or just wrap it. Since hockey was coming up and I didn't want to miss out I opted for the wrap (Stupid me). Well now 2 years later my ankle kills me! It has gotten really bad over the last week, I can't go up on my tippy toes, I can't move my foot side to side, if I put too much pressure on the part my my toes it hurts... and it always "cracks" when I move it.

Ive gone to many different doctors who just brush it off and give me more meds, I don't want to live on pain meds anymore, I really just want to fix it and none of the doctors seem to even care...

Can anyone give me any suggestions on what might be wrong?

Check out some similar questions!

Red tender sore on the top outter skin of his ear it is very sore to the touch [ 2 Answers ]

My dad has a red tender sore on the top outter skin of his ear it is very sore to the touch It leaks puss like yellow fluid all day. When he touches it, it hurts for minutes after He is in the sun a lot so he thinks it might be cancer. Would cancer have these symptoms also What do you...

Rolled Ankle [ 3 Answers ]

Back in February of this year I rolled the inside of my ankle playing indoor soccer. I treated the ankle for a couple of days and did not play for 2 weeks. I played a game and still was hurting me. After the season ended (in April) the ankle was still bothering me and felt uncomfortable during...

Tired, dizzy, headache, sore bones, sore throat [ 2 Answers ]

Tired, dizzy, headache, sore bones, sore throat what are this symptoms of ?

Sprained ankle [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm after some advice regarding a bad sprain. On Saturday night my left ankle gave way coming down the stairs and I fell hurting it pretty bad. Went to casualty where it was xrayed and told it was just a sprain and sent on my way (nothing on it and just told to ice and rest). So went away...

Sore Sore Sore throat [ 3 Answers ]

Hello again, Oh the ailments of winter. I've had the worst sore throat for about a week now and I was hoping someone could help me find some sort of remedy. Any suggestions are greatlyAppreciated :) Thanks:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.