Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jahnplay Posts: 83, Reputation: -1

Jan 11, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Driving car w/o insurance
    Can you drive a car that you just bought the same day to work with out insurance? In illions
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2007, 07:33 PM
    No. You can not ever drive a car anywhere without insurance.

If you get caught they will impound the car and tow it off.

If you have a wreck you will owe them all the costs of fixing their cars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Car Loan and Car Title - Minnesota Law [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My fiancé and I recently bought a car on a Saturday. We live in Minnesota. At first, the finance guy at the car dealership told us the financing will be done through Wells Fargo. After spending close to 4 hours at there and hearing it was a reputable bank that we both bank through -- we...

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

Car insurance [ 5 Answers ]

What is the minimum amount of coverage needed by law.

No Insurance Car incident [ 2 Answers ]

My wife was involved in a car accident that turned out to be her fault. However, this was a judgement passed on by the policeman who was at the scene and the way the incident occurred I really believe it to be the other drivers fault. Non the less we did not have insurance on our car when this...

Neighbor's LOUD RC car toy driving me nuts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Is there a way to intercept my neighbor's remote control car toy signal? He drives me nuts with this extremely LOUD toy. The guy is maried, about 24 with a kid and owns the house next to me. I've closed the front door, all the windows and the noise still pierces through my house. I've talked...

View more questions Search