Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robinki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 11:24 AM
    I received an over-printed $1 bill in change. Interested in value.
    My bill is a series 2006 SN B87273714 Fed Reserve of NY "B".
    Face is correct, reverse is printed with reverse AND the black ink part of face as a mirror image (Washington faces to left on reverse, printing from face side all mirror-image.)
    I have attached images of face and reverse. The bill is slightly wrinkled with a just-visible fold mark.
    Can you tell me current worth and who might want to buy it before I try eBay?
    Attached Images

Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2011, 08:40 PM

Robinki-What you have is called a
    { PAOER MONEY ERROR:: Tomorrow I WILL LOOK IN MY BOOK ON THIS AND GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION ANSWERS YOU NEED TOMORROW .DON'T LET IT GO YET <DON't FOLD ,SPEND IT
    I will tell you this now {IT IS VERY VALUABLE} AS YOU WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW NIGHT :: Have aeat night and a better tomorrow and GOD BLESS ;;; F.B.E.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2011, 08:53 PM

Hello FBE:

I'm dying to find out too...

excon
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2011, 12:51 AM

EXCON-Hello my friend IVE been out of pocket lately ,like more then twomonths all togreather. My pulse startedc actying up again like paulse dropping down to 27; first part of SEPT. through first part of DECember I spent most of in hospital . FOR MEDICARETO ANY THING about it ,[IT HAD TO BE DOCTUMENTED> WELL IT DID WITH ME JUST LAYING IN BED WATCHING TV< RIGHT there in the hospital bed,had a good heart attact . Was given 7 days of pre meds around the clock and they donne the heart cath ,and the premedsto help counter act the dye didn't help ,I still spend 5 or v6 days in ccu but they had three doctorsd in the cath room because of my alergy to the dyesandthree more times of passing out and going unconn, for a couple medicare said [i guesds he does need the pace maker well I ngot one now and I have been doinmg real good ;; let me get something stright { MEDICARE IS TAKEN CARE OF BY ( BLUE SHIELD BLUE CROSS FOR SS< AND THEY HAVE THEIR OWN DOCTORS AND NURSES ON STAFF< AND THEY EVEN TRY TO TELL YOUR DOCTORS SAND HEART DOCTORS WHAT TO GIVE YOU <HOW TO TREAT YOU WHAT MEDS YOU SHOULD BE TAKEING < NOW MIND YOU THEY HAVE (NEVER SEEN YOU OR EXAM> YOU THEY WANTED TO PUT ME OPN SOME MEDICENS THAT I AM VERY ALLERGIC TO AND BOTH OF MY DOCTORS WENT BALISTTICS ON THEM , then my special ALLERGIC DOCTOR GOT INVOLVED AND TOLD B/C/BS TO DROP THINGS AND LET MY DOCTORS HANDLE MINE MEDICAL :: I HAVE HAD TO APPEAL SOME BILLS BECAUSE THEY DECIDED THAT A FEW OFG THEM WERE NOT < ENMERG>BUT IF YOU ARE UN CONNIOUS AND YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE IS DOWN IN THE 20's and 30/s ,WELL ANY TWO YEAR OLD WOULD KNOW IT IS ;I HAVE WON MY APPELS THREE TIMES} TH result was ,B/C-B/s was given 30 days to have the bills payed]];; well I guess I had better get ofcf here and get some work done , I promised this answer top this lady a few days ago and I'm just now getting to complete it ,you will be to ; read it just below this ;; Have A great night and lay off the coolaid ,HA HAAND A BETTEER TOMORROPW: AND GOD BLESS::F.B.E. PS HAPPY NEW YEAR
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2011, 01:23 AM

robinki- sorry ,please forgive me for being late , i had a few
    problems happen > but here are the answers i promised you ;; the bill you have is called { a paper money ( error) and called (eirst and second printing errors{note you will find this pluss other erros in all denominations] of paper money;; i have a book that covers this very thing, { note-] what id like you to do is go not yourpublic liberay and tell them you want to see some books on coins and paper currency: you need to tell them that the one you really want to see ios a book on papper money printing ( errors}ther one i use is the { united states papper money errors then go to there section on ] oh it is also called ( offset printing ) :: the rest of the nsame on the book is { a complete comprehensive catalog & price guide: written by - doctor fredrick j. bart:: now in my book it shows any where in (values as $200.00up to $3500.00; it really has to do with the condition and grade of the note;but you will have to check a book out erom the liberary <if they don't have one look in there phone book for a coin sand currency store and they could pretty well close estimate ; if you have any troubles come back and let me know;; robin -when you decide what you want to do on this bill ,let me know and i can give you how to get in touch with some collectoprs that only collectorsof this type currency;; you have a great night and a better tomorrow and god bless: happy new year::f.b.e.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value1985 one dollar bill serial number one the 1st printed any value? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a one dollar bill serial # is ooooooo1 any value to this dollar 1985?

I received a summons to court for a bill for heating fuel which I did not order. Can [ 1 Answers ]

I received a summons for heating oil which I refused to pay since I did not order it. Also this same company supplied me for 30 years without complaint. A falling out ensued when he expressed his anger over a Native American business opening nearby. I am a Native American and I was insulted. An...

Mis-printed $1 bill [ 2 Answers ]

I came across a $1 bill the other day at work. It has a reversed green treasury seal on the back of the bill. (exact placement of the seal on the front right corner). I at first thought it was a bleed through... but it is way to crisp... has a serial number reversed on the back upper right corner....

Received a bill of $1500 in a month, what should I do with AT&T ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a AT&T mobile customer, I used to call to INDIA, but this month I received a bill about $ 1500 only for July month , I really surprised , I was unaware that if I use calling card to INDIA, they charged me this much. What should I do now? And what happens, if I don't pay that amount, anyway...

Just received dental bill from Nov 2005 - Responsible? [ 4 Answers ]

Just today I received a dental bill for services dating back to 2005. Can they bill me nearly 2 years later? This is the first time I was billed for these services for my daughter. The bill states that my insurance was also just billed. There is no insurance coverage for the work that was done...

View more questions Search