Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anjelita Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 06:33 PM
    I'm looking for a 70s or 80s movie
    The guy was suppose to get married and before he wants to get married he wants to buy a ferrari well he goes and finds one and the dealer rips him off so a tall blonde he has an affair with helps him get the car back other parts I remember is he eats a bad buttito and it gives him nighmares of his fiancé and the tsll blonde well he finally gets a better car the blonde helps him get a better car and he goes to get married and at the end the blonde leaves him a note on his steering wheel or in his car no or left him the paper work for the car
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 2, 2011, 06:42 PM

It Takes Two

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie from the 70s or 80s [ 3 Answers ]

OK, don't remember much of it. What I do remember is some kid from the modern world gets taken to a fantasy world with castles and wizards by some floating head that kind of resembles gandolf from the lord of the rings.

Movie from 70s 80s [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is a real movie or I just made it up as a kid. I only remember a few scenes, 1. At the end the bad guy who has a sort off skull for a face falls down a big pit then after the credits he appears floating in some sort of lava at the bottom of this pit. 2. There's...

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

70s to 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Carnt find movie animal olympics on dvd

View more questions Search