Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    endrea1868 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Old Television Series/Shows
    In the mid to late 80's maybe early 90's there was a show called the "Fiery Phoenix", the actor on the show died when he was playing Russian Roulette and the gun went off. His skulled was cracked and he died.

My question is: Do you know the name of the actor that died? And Do you know where I can get a copy of the show itself. I enjoyed watching it back then.

Thanks
    Ravensgirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 02:13 AM
    Hi endrea1868,
    There was an actor by the name of Jon-Erik Hexum who died in 1984 in the circumstances you referred to, but he was the star of a show called Cover Up. Before that he was in Voyagers! I don't know if that helps.
    Ravensgirl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with these shows from the 90's [ 9 Answers ]

The first show had puppets (not the muppets) but these puppets were all best friends and there was a wall with a face and there were doors on the wall and the puppets would pop out. And the second show well I don't know if it was a show or a commercial or I don't know what it was but it was...

2 kids shows [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the shows Zoobalizoo and Square one? If so, do you know where I could find websites with pictures from those shows or clips?

Okay I need help with 3 TV shows [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I'm 13 and about 6? Or more years ago... there were these 3 shows that I LOVED. The first show was a cartoon and it was about a boy and he had a tricycle and a big head. I think his name was tommy but I'm not sure.. The second show had puppets (not the muppets) but these puppets were...

Your Top 10 Comedy Television Shows [ 29 Answers ]

Name some of your top ten fav.comedy television shows. Mine are: 1. Everybody loves Raymond 2. All in the family 3. Malcolm in the middle 4. Gomer Pyle 5. Becker 6. Gilligans island 7. My name is Earl 8. Andy Griffith show

American television series called "Now & Again" [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch an american TV series called "Now & Again" with Eric Close,it was shown on granada at about 10.30/11.00pm but has not been screened for some time,I missed the start of the series and would like to see that plus the complete series,could anyone tell me if I can get this on video/dvd?...

View more questions Search