Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Jan 11, 2007, 06:08 PM
    PS2 content filter DEFAULT code
    Does anyone know what the content filter DEFAULT code is for PS2? I'm trying to watch a DVD and I can't unlock it. My mom said she never put a code on it, and I tried codes like 0000 and 9999 and almost everything in between. Its probably changed from the last owner (because its used), but just in case I'm wrong, does anyone know?
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Jan 14, 2007, 04:19 AM
    If I remember correctly just put in "7444" when it asks for the code... it should reset it.
    Dark but not Heartless Posts: 78, Reputation: -1

Jan 14, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Thanks. I'll try that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ps2 [ 3 Answers ]

My son puts a game in the PS2 and the door closes and then pops back open pushing the game out. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

PS2 not working? [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a new game and its not working hoew do I get it to work?

Content Advisor [ 5 Answers ]

"Hi, My PC Win XP at work has been converted into a paper weight by our IT guy. He has restricted nearly the entire web from being displayed. Is there any back door you know of for me to make the change in content advisor without knowing his admin log-on and password?";

Content Advisor [ 3 Answers ]

"Hi, My PC Win XP at work has been converted into a paper weight by our IT guy. He has restricted nearly the entire web from being displayed. Is there any back door you know of for me to make the change in content advisor without knowing his admin log-on and password?";

Content advisor [ 7 Answers ]

View more questions Search