Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Richqirl101 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 12:47 AM
    I don't Get What I Did Wrong.
    Okkay Im Thirtteteen Years Old And Previously dated A guy Two Times. He's Fifteen Years Old. He Cheated on Me The First Time With His Ex Girlfriend That He Dated Like Eight Effin Times. The Second Time I forgave Him. And He Then Told My Best Friend He Like Her Whil we Were Toqethor! I can't Blame Him Because I was Actinq Like A *****! Only To Show Him How I felt In The First Relationship. My Friend Didn't Tell me Until AFter We broke Up. (Should I Be Mad. ] He Was Also talknq To Another qirl.

So Now Were Friends. We Have Sexual Activity Toqethor. But ithink That's all He wants With me. He Says He wants Another Chance! (Should I give it To Hym. ] How Do I Explain My Feelings Toward Him Sayinq Iwant To qive Us Another Try. He Never Brinqs The Topic Up Even Thouqh Ithrow Hints. Is It Wronq For Me To give Him a Chance. Imean Ilost My virqinity To Him.
    &nd He qets Mad When I say He Acts Like All He wants Is Just Sex With Me.

Ireally need Answers!! Can Someonee Helpp Thiss Lost qirl.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2011, 08:02 AM

He just wants the sex. At 13 first you should not be having sex, and you will find older boys glad and standing in line to lie to you and have sex with you if they know they can.
    Bonnie0414 Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Jan 3, 2011, 01:12 AM
    He isen't worth your time... Like Fr_Chuck said all he wants is sex and knows he can get it from you don't waste your time or energy on this loser.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2011, 07:38 AM
    Your only 13 and having sex! I'm not on here to judge but your far too young to be even thinking of relationships and fighting over boys and stuff, when I was 13 I was still "playing" with my friends and having fun, forget him! When your older and you think back to how you were used your going to have major regrets, take it from someone that had experience in this field, I too was used like that and when I think back to how stupid I was to let someone use me and believe their lies that they liked me and stuff, it make me cringe thinking back, and I get really emotional about it, so please stop having sex! And stop all contact with this loser! Let him make a thick out of someone else but don't let him do it to you! Your better than that, never give in to sex let them beg for it and fight amounst each other over YOU and have sex when you fall in love and when your old enough.

Jan 4, 2011, 03:36 PM
    Thank Yuh Sooooo!! Much For This qreat Advice!! Keep Them Cominqq!
    Iactually Listened Ndd Now We're Not Tlknqq. Itss Hard Because I Also Lost My Best Friend Butt Thinqs Have To Chanqe I quess.
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2011, 02:28 AM
    Comment on Richqirl101's post
    Well done for listening tats a start, now just be strong and dignified and respect yourself! Respect is main thing you need to do, your body is a temple people should be very lucky to get close to you, tats how u need to think. Good luck ;)

Jan 5, 2011, 03:26 PM
    Yeah Iknoe :) Life's Kind Of qettnq better. Butt One question. Ibouqht him Jeans For Christmas. Should Iask for Them Back. Also He said He was qana buy me a presentt too. Should isay never mind.
    Bonnie0414 Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Jan 8, 2011, 10:19 AM
    The your best friend wasent really your best friend. Your better off with out them. People come and go in your life its naturally you grow up and apart. Best wishes

Jan 8, 2011, 03:14 PM
    Truee.
    Whaa Aboutt The Jeans.
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2011, 09:28 AM
    Haha no don't ask for them back the less contact the better! Next time you want to buy someone a gift make sure they're worthy first ;)

Jan 15, 2011, 05:12 PM
    Haa Smart!
    Thankss You Guys Helped Me Alott!!
    Imm Very Confidentt; Ha Some People Even Call Me Conceited Haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know what's wrong with me [ 52 Answers ]

I'm having trouble with everything in my life if anyone cares post anything on this cause I'm probably going to kill myself if there's no one who will care if I die

I don't know what I'm doing wrong [ 23 Answers ]

We just got married in September. We moved in together in Jan. The sex has been great since the day we started he couldn't keep his hands off me it was amazing I just loved being his. He was my 1st and I was his... In about march sex started happening less, and less... And now its happening once a...

I don't know what's wrong [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having a period but I am also having pregnancies symptoms like queezy,vomitting,tired all the time, I am know starting to feel some movement at the bottom of my stomach like something is inside rubbing against my skin and sometimes I feel a kicking sensation know can you tell me what do...

I don't know what's wrong with me [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 12 years old and I get teased by everyone I'm a strait A and A- student with a uncational B and I ask my friends and they say that I am not ugly and neither do half the people that tease me so what's wrong help me please:confused:

View more questions Search