Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anson73 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 09:50 PM
    Honeywell TH8000 Thermostat
    The TH8000 thermostat controls a Unitary Products Group heat pump, and Nordhyne furnace. Everything is working fine... we think. BUT, why does the heat pump run when outside air temperatures are below zero degrees F? Should we be using a different System Setting on the TH8000 when OAT falls below zero F?

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to install a VisionPRO TH8000 honeywell thermostat... Help! [ 0 Answers ]

I am replacing an old 1070's WeatherTron stat Mod# 3AAT80B1A1 (or 2A1) 30 volt AC 1.5 amp for a GE Heat Pump with air conditioning. Wires: X2-Black, Y-Red w/Black, G-Green, O-Orange, T-White w/Black, R-Red, B-Black, W-White. I'm replacing it with a Honneywell VisionPRO TH8000 stat. HELP!! Thanks! ...

Honeywell TH8000 thermostat questions [ 5 Answers ]

After programming Heat set to 70 and Cool set to 78... When exactly do these functions kick in and turn off? And what median temp can you expect... 74?

Programming Honeywell VisionPRO TH8000 thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about entering the temperature for my backup heat source (in my case, gas) to kick in? I believe it was set at 35 degrees, but I want to confirm. Thank you

Honeywell TH8000 thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

This thermostat was installed only 8 months ago and has worked fine until last night. It began a humming sound and the thermostate vibrates. What is causing this? The heater is working fine and all displays are normal. It is just this loud sound that is emitting from the thermostate itself and...

Honeywell TH8000 Thermostat [ 8 Answers ]

When this thermostat call for aux. heat, it reads aux. heat on the pad but no heat. The aux. heat works in manual mode. I think a setup code is wrong since it has never done right. Could someone help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.