Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aprajit_maria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 07:40 PM
    Hi All, I saw a black cat..
    Hi All, I saw a black cat which was not going away from me.I tried scaring with a stick but no good.Can anyone ***. Interpret for me.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 1, 2011, 07:50 PM

He wanted you to feed him. A grey cat or a white cat or a spotted cat would have done the same thing.

DO NOT HIT CATS!!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2011, 04:31 AM

Yeah he was probably a cat being a cat. It's just a cat. Nothing paranormal, just a cat.

A cat, like a dog, but a cat. Just a cat.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 2, 2011, 09:46 AM

Once I saw a cat in a hat.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 2, 2011, 09:52 AM

The poor cat can't help that he's a black cat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

My baby's like a black cat----- Name song and artist [ 4 Answers ]

I listened to a radio show, Blues Before Sunrise, and they played a recording that contained these lyrics. " My baby's like a black cat. She roll all around------" I would love to know the name of the artist and the title of the song.

Need name of old movie about a black boy and stray cat [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! My brother is trying to remember a movie he saw on television back in the 1960's. It is about a black boy being raised by his single mother. The boy befriends a stray cat. The family is very poor, but the boy secretly buys milk and food for the cat. The local shopkeepers are a...

Movie about a black cat from outer space? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, OK I don't remember much. I was around 4 or 5:) so forgive me in advance, but I will try It's an old movie 80ies or 70ies maybe even prior to that ,but not after that for sure. The only thing I remember is a black cat with a kind of bracelet around its neck. Looked like diamond...

Black cat [ 6 Answers ]

OK about a month ago this black cat snuck in our house we had paranormal phenomena before that but here's when I realized it I want to know is this cat possessed by a spirit:eek: :confused:

View more questions Search