Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielle476 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 06:59 PM
    algebra 2 math problem with absolute values
    is it possible to solve an absolute value problem that isn't set equal to anything? For example the absolute value of m-8 is?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2011, 04:34 AM

I'm not sure what you're asking, but you can expand the expression:

let me know if you're asking something else...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find the absolute extreme values of the function on the interval. [ 8 Answers ]

Currently taking Cal 1. I have an exam this Friday and still not strong solving the following problems from my book section. Can any one please show me the steps and the answer. -Find the absolute extreme values of the function on the interval. f(x) = tan x, -π/4 ≤ x ≤ π/6 Just in case...

Math 12, trigonometry, exact values [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am stuck on my math homework, and if you could help me out, that would be greatly appreciated! Ok, so evaluate the following expressions, giving exact value answers ( not decimals) a) tan^2 (3pie/4) b) sec^2 (7pie/6) Thank you :D

Absolute Values with Inequalities. [ 1 Answers ]

why when you have an absolute value with an inequality do you switch the sign like the esample in my book |4y+2| <10 it says that when you write the problem you need to write it as 4y+2>-10 and 4y+2<10 put together it would be -10<4y+2<10 not 4y+2<-10 and 4y+2<10 put together it would...

Absolute values [ 1 Answers ]

How would you solve this equation involving absolute values Thanks

Absolute values [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having trouble solving this absolute values Could you please help me Attachment below

View more questions Search