Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nate764 Posts: 48, Reputation: 0

Jan 1, 2011, 06:51 PM
    Send Facebook wall uLr
    I have a Facebook wall set up with http://www.facebook.com/
    at some time I got an e-mail with a Link in it I hit the Link and I came to the wall of some one so in HtML I make a Link a href=" thing but what do I put as the uLr to make a Link to my wall How can I find the address of my Facebook was so I can make a Link?
    Hope some one can tell me how to find my Facebook wall ULR address so any one can tipe that in and come to my wall pg and see it from a Link.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 1, 2011, 07:01 PM

Go to your wall and copy the address from your address bar.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 1, 2011, 07:49 PM
    I couldn't fully understand what you were trying to ask. What are you trying to accomplish?

Jan 2, 2011, 03:48 PM
    I will try that and come back here and make a Link to test it out thanks.

Jan 2, 2011, 04:56 PM
    Test ULR
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001767056025&sk=wall
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001767056025&sk=wall">Link</a>

if you like now some one can go to my face book wall from this link I think Lets see if it works as I will Log out of Facebook now.

Jan 2, 2011, 05:07 PM
    Comment on Nate764's post
    It works :)

Jan 4, 2011, 09:10 AM
    4 any one that would Like to do what I just did to get your face book wall uLr so you can send a Link to it to some one or post a see my wall at your site first Log in to face book then go to your wall the copy all the stuff in the address bar at that pg past it in a doc then in html the Link code would be "< - a href="the cope site ulr here"> Link name </a> and take out the - in case that don't show up "a href=" is the start of the code. Thanks 4 all the help.
    Networking Expert

Jan 4, 2011, 09:13 AM

Understanding you is very difficult. Using proper grammar, capitalization and punctuation would be beneficial to you.

Jan 4, 2011, 09:17 AM
    Sory my english is crap I need to fix that and watch what I tipe better
    Networking Expert

Jan 4, 2011, 09:25 AM
    Your website is also very poorly written and punctuated ie: not very attractive.

If you have poor English why create an English website?

P.S. It's URL not uLr

Jan 5, 2011, 12:17 PM
    1 I have 3 web sites up and checks to prove there are people that Like them and by stuff from the shops.
    To the site in my profile is a new one I am just a week into it.
    3 who the heck are you to say my web site is bad what kind of sites do you run?
    4 what would my web site have to do with this question about Facebook?
    5 I don't think I Like this iTstudent2006 very much
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2011, 12:26 PM

ITstudent is correct. The new site is difficult to read and understand. Good English will bring you customers who will stay and who will tell others about the site. Do you have an associate who will help you improve your new site's English?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2011, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate764 View Post
    1 I have 3 web sites up and checks to prove there are people that Like them and by stuff from the shops.
    From one of your sites: http://shopping.natejzloamakemoneyonline.info/

This site has received 34 visitors

Jan 5, 2011, 12:36 PM
    Comment on NeedKarma's post
    So how good so you think to do in a week or 2 with a new web site and parts of the site where made for me.
    I got work to do
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2011, 12:41 PM
    Well you were just saying that people were buying stuff from "the shops" but hardly anyone has visited the site. I'm not sure how you make money since the majority of your links simply go to a manufacturer's site or to Amazon. And I agree the spelling and grammar is pretty bad.

BTW I provide tech support and consulting to a large provincial tourism site.

Jan 5, 2011, 12:45 PM
    Comment on NeedKarma's post
    Yes I have Lots of pgs that you could by an item from and check to pruv some people do by from them. How good a site can you make in a week hu
    Networking Expert

Jan 5, 2011, 12:46 PM

As I stated in my response to your wonderful PM (telling me I suck) I was not mocking your site, or dissing it in anyway. I merely stated the obvious.

If you are going to make a website in English, learning proper English, grammar, punctuating etc... is a necessity for the viewers. I am simply trying to help and offer my opinion on making your site better, but obviously you are presuming I am determined to hate your sites.

I have created many sites and have two currently still running. I am also beginning to work on another (Dot Net Nuke) as we speak!

I am not here for friends. This is a Q&A site. You ask, I tell. That's how it works. Your original question was answered so I felt it appropriate to ask others questions without PMing you (unlike you seem to feel)

I am not asking you to like me or my answers. If you get all boiled up over criticism then websites are not for you as no matter what you do to make it better someone will ALWAYS have something to say.
    Networking Expert

Jan 5, 2011, 12:48 PM
    yes i have Lots of pgs that you could by an item from and check to pruv some people do by from them. How good a site can you make in a week hu
    Honestly? I have made a better site in 48hrs.

http://www.clarecountytransit.org
    I made this site in 3 days when I was 16, brand new to the IT world. Never used Dreamweaver before either until this.

http://www.wearehope.net/
    Made this site with a partnership with my brother and his friend. Took us about 2 weeks (mostly due to schedule conflictions)
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2011, 12:51 PM
    How good a site can you make in a week hu
    Trying to prove that your website makes money is the domain of scammers and pyramid schemers. No website makes one enough to live on. No one would believe you anyway so there is really no point in trying to make others believe your success, we've seen too much of that on the web over the years. Proper spelling, grammar, and layout will help the site visitor be more confident in making a purchase, else they will click away as fast as they can thinking that it's another scam site.

Jan 5, 2011, 04:08 PM
    I ges I will just role over and diy Like every one can get every thing in Life they would like.
    My site is new my old site did make me $ I hope I can get back to it and fix this but I don't think I will use this dumm ask me help desk site it is no help at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I send my adult son a birthday gift when he usually doesn't send me one? [ 13 Answers ]

My son will be 26 in March. He has always been a good kid and is usually very thoughtful. The one thing that bothers me terribly is that he doesn't send me a birthday gift or card. He always remembers to call. He also doesn't send any gift/card to his dad. Sometimes, he willl remember us on...

Facebook Wall Search? [ 5 Answers ]

Can you search someone´s Facebook wall for comments by a specific "friend"?

View more questions Search