Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessica1632 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 03:49 PM
    8th grade prom..
    Hey.. well my 8th grade prom is coming up soon. I have no idea what kind of dress to get. Well I am like 5', 13 years old... and like 80-90 lbs. I need some major help. Does anyone know where I can find a nice dress? Thanks, jessica <33
    confuzed like u dont know Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Feb 16, 2007, 06:46 PM
    well i like Dillard's dress. They are up to date on thier teen dress. But kind on u like!
    much luck finding out!! :)
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Feb 18, 2007, 12:50 PM
    80-90 lbs. in 8th grade!! Uhh, you are so lucky!
    I weighed that much in like 5th or 6th grade!
    In our school for our middle school proms we didn't really go for the huge really formal dresses.We usually went for the knee length party dresses and had a really cute pinnup for our hair.But this year I helped chap my cousins(like a dj)whose was in 7th(7th and 8th had theirs 2gether) and I saw like 6 girls with kind of dressy dresses.They weren't huge but they were long like to the floor.But I preferred the party dresses because it didn't look like I had overdone it and made it eaiser to dance.

Well, as for dresses, dillards is good and so are other specialty stores but if your short on cash try a ROSS store.I found a lot of really cute party dresses(short) for like 20$at the most and if you are looking for longer ones than try a consignment shop or a goodwil.
    You can get shoes there too .

Hope I helped! Let us know how it turns out!
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Nov 24, 2007, 03:36 PM
    If you like fancy dresses-nordstrom is my favorite.
    Also: a plus to going to nordstroms is that you can get it tailored in case it doesn't fit exactly perfect!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Combo Wye and 1/8th Bend / Venting Question [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. I'm installing a toilet/lav/shower in my basement (concrete slab). The toilet will drain through a 3 foot long 4" PVC pipe @ 1/4" per foot and tee into the existing vertical 4" cast iron main, which is vented through the roof. The lav will drain through a 4 foot long 2" cast iron main,...

Prom? [ 6 Answers ]

So here's the thing. I was moved up a grade due to my academic achievements So I transferred to PCHS. Why Ill never know but it was a good thing. Yeah, so this girl Haley and I have no classes together. But we sit with each other at lunch and we meet in the mornings. I would hate to lose her as a...

I need a dress for 8th grade prom [ 3 Answers ]

I need a dress that will look good on a 13 year old medium height Afrincan-American but light skinned thin girl. please leave links to the dresses that you find. thanks!!! :)

I need Help picking out a prom dress color. [ 7 Answers ]

I honestly have no idea what color dress to wear to my 2007 senior prom. I'm 5'7, I have shoulder length black hair(its natural so its not that tacky bluish black color), blue eyes, and im PALE! Like, really pale. lol. I do not want black. your help is appreciated.:D

1/8th [ 1 Answers ]

What are the terms 1/8th and 1/4 bends mean? Thanks

View more questions Search