Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancyg2763 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 03:34 PM
    riding lawn mower
    I need to find out what spark plug I need to buy for a True Value Lawn Chief riding lawn mower, 12 hp Bridge and Stratton, model # 284707, type#1026-e1, code 980629ZB. Can you please tell me what I will need.

Thank you for your assistance.
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2007, 12:33 AM
    Autolite 458 or champion j19lm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn Chief riding mower [ 6 Answers ]

Two wires got disconnected from our riding lawnmower. I need to know where the 2 red wires are supposed to go. The longer red wire is hooked to the key or kill switch and the shorter red wire is hooked to the solenoid. I think the shorter wire is for ground. The mfg. # is 0048 and the model # is...

Sears Lawn Riding Mower [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone ever had a problem with a Sears riding mower blade disengagement?

Mtd riding lawn mower [ 3 Answers ]

Hi every one I have a very old mtd riding lawn mower that my mother gave me but it keeps throwing the drive belt. My mother thinks that the way she was putting the belt on is wrong does any one know how the belt should go on its about a 1986 model mower.

Craftsman 14.5 hp riding lawn mower [ 3 Answers ]

I bought it used it seemed OK,but now I have loss of power.I NOW have a brand new battery.What can I do to the engine or carburator to fix problem?How do I properly adjust carb?Should I overhaul the engine?I haven't found a rebuild kit for my B&S engine(14.5) Any help would be great.Somone told me...

Riding lawn mower [ 6 Answers ]

I have 1/2 acre of lawn and wish to replace an old Craftsman mower. Sears advertises a 17-HP Kohler Pro engine, 42 inch lawn tractor for $1200.00. Is this a good value, and do you recommend Craftsman lawn tractors? Thanks!

View more questions Search