Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princesspop Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 04:38 PM
    Singing
    How do you become a young singer without getting on american idol or america's got talent or a recorder? And one more question how did willow smith become a singer?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 1, 2011, 05:06 PM

Willow is the daughter of musician-actor Will Smith and actress Jada Pinkett-Smith. Not only can she sing, she already had her foot in the door because of her parents.

To make a name for yourself, you have to be good at singing and you have to sing in public everywhere you can (and hope that someone notices you).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2011, 05:11 PM

You have to take music lessons, voice lessons, and sing at any and all public events you can find.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singing [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Well I'm about to turn 14 and I really love to sing. But I'm really shy so I don't sing publicly. But I know to become a singer you can't be stagefright and stuff so I don't know if should just give up on singing or try to find a solution. And I know that I need to improve my...

Singing [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get myself out there and show people how good I am at singing?

Is singing for me? [ 10 Answers ]

;)Hey, I have posted a lot of things on here about songwrighting but, now I would like to move on into singing. I've been told by my best friend that I suck but, by others that I'm good. I thought I'd try chior and see if that would help; it has in ways but, not like I hoped. I began to use my own...

What is the name and who's singing [ 3 Answers ]

This song was playing at the end of a movie during the credits. Every now and then I get a clue Every now and then I feel the need Every now and then lightning finds you And turns your darkness into dreams Every now and then I think about you Every now and then tears roll by Every now and...

Singing [ 3 Answers ]

I want to be a singer when I grow up but I have problems writing songs wha should I do? I have no idea.

View more questions Search