Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jiro1728 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 01:09 PM
    How to get rid of wheat bugs from kitchen cabinets
    How to get rid of wheat bugs in kitchen cabinets. I washed every one of my cabinets, got rid of any dry food with bugs. Thought it was done. They are back.HELP ME PLEASE

Check out some similar questions!

Bugs in whole wheat flour [ 9 Answers ]

Can you use whole wheat flour when there are bugs in it. Where does the bugs come from

How to get rid of wheat bugs [ 8 Answers ]

I am finding small black bugs in my flour and other dry goods e.g. cereal, gravy mixes, pasta. They even get into sealed plastic containers. The bugs are very small, smaller than a rice kernel. I have cleaned and sprayed inside of the cabinets. This has helped but has not completely done the...

Tiny brown bugs in kitchen cabinets [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sorry I don't have a picture to add, they're so small it doesn't come out clearly with the camera on my phone... I have tiny light brown bugs in my kitchen cabinets (the size of the head of a pin). I am finding them in all cardboard containers. They seem to try and hide when the boxes are...

Kitchen Cabinets [ 7 Answers ]

Anything inside our home which relates to color or design or fashion is 99% left up to my wife. I don't object because I usually don't care and don't keep up with styles or color schemes, etc. etc. We're in the process of remodeling our kitchen by enlarging it by 110 sq ft. The allows room for...

Kitchen cabinets [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone had experinece with THERMOFOIL kitchen cabinets? I saw some I like but I heard they could turn yellow over time if exposed to heat.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search