Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Enser Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 04:04 AM
    Pressure pump keep switching on off automatically
    I have a pressure pump installed on roof below water tank to boost water head for instant water heaters & showers. It has a 1/2 HP motor & a pressure switch/sensor to operate pump when any tap is opened. However it keeps on starting after every few minutes for half a minute & then stops, even when all taps are closed. Initially I thought of leakages in pipeline but now I shut off the valve on the outlet line of the pump and it still kept on starting and stopping. Can any one advise on the problem please?

Check out some similar questions!

Does shallow well jet pump build air pressure in the bladder or just water pressure? [ 0 Answers ]

My 40/60 3/4hp shallow well jet pump will run continuously and will not build up air pressure in the bladder. The bladder will hold pressure though. I have filled it with air and when I turn on the water it loses its pressure and when the pump kicks on it just keeps running without building the...

Well pressure switch won't kick on automatically... No water in house! [ 11 Answers ]

My water went out last night. I replaced the pressure switch today and it doesn't turn on automatically. When I move the lever to build pressure it goes up to 30psi but then when I let go it drops back down to zero. Can someone please help me... I need my water back.

New shallow well pump new huge pressure tank but water pressure is terrible [ 11 Answers ]

When I had a smaller pump (shallow well) and small tank my water pressure was great. When I had to replace everything the person installing the system put a bigger pump and a huge pressure tank. It is the size of a 50 gal water heater. I replaced everything. Ever since then my water pressure is...

What is the correct suction pressure and head pressure for a 3 ton tempstar heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

When the yellow jacket brand gauges are put on a 3 ton Tempstar heat pump what should the correct suction pressure and head pressure be. I suspect it to be overcharged in freon. Because it is freezing the compressor, accumulator tank and all the lines soild ice.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.