Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wilson42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 02:56 AM
    Out feed table saw PVC roller stand roller encaps
    Some time ago I saw a set of fold up table rollers for use with table saw. These rollers were from 2in PVC pipe with molded end caps inserted into each end with a center pin into which each roller was inserted into oak rails. Thanks much, Wilson

Check out some similar questions!

Roller coasters [ 1 Answers ]

I have never been on a big roller coaster and I am going to go on one June ninth one of my questions is is it better to close your eyes or leave them open on the roller coaster Another one is should I sit in the front or in the back

Laminating roller [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to build a cold laminator for use at home. I could not find any laminating roller on-line store. Does anyone know any? Thanks. Xuan

How do I know which Roller to fix? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a squeaky dryer, someone told me to change the roller. How do I know where the roller is or what kind of roller I need?

Squeaky Dryer Roller [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a Maytag Electric Dryer with a squeaky dryer roller. The rollers do not look worn on (I'm assuming that the wheel part is supposed to be smooth and didn't at some point have treads that have worn away). I'm not sure whether the sqeak comes from the roller wheel against the dryer drum or...

Roller Coaster [ 14 Answers ]

A roller coaster has a mass of 510kg when fully loaded with passengers. The radius at point A is 10.0 m and the radius at point B is 15.0 m. -If the vehicle has a speed of 19.6 m/s at point A, what is the force exerted by the track on the car at this point? (N) -What is the maximum speed the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.