Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PJDUDY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2010, 11:49 PM
    Unable to locate this book anywhere, published between 1975 and 1985.
    Trying to locate a book, futuristic, starts in a new york setting which is enclosed in a bubble-completely secured from outsiders, main character is teenage boy named fisher, title is (i think) the ozark or ozark, ends story with state called landslip (california before major earthquake). Very enjoyable and entertaining, want to locate for my granddaughter.

Any suggestions in locating this book??

Very well written, descriptive and hard to put down. Read it myself many years ago, leant out the book to a friend who lost it. I do not remember the author.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 1, 2011, 12:13 AM

I tried every which way to come up with a title, but am not at the library, so don't have access to reader's advisory databases and print material. Check at the children's desk at your local library, and they will look this up to find a title for you. Someone there may even be familiar with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What steps do I take to get my book published? [ 15 Answers ]

Now that I have the copyright, what are the steps to get a publisher? I don't want to self publish. How do I send the book to a publisher? Do I do the binding myself or let them do that? Thanks so much.

How difficult is it to have a book published ? [ 4 Answers ]

I love writing and decided to put to rest some of my ghosts from the past by writing my life story so to speak. I often write stories for my children but this is a little different. A few friends have read the first few chapters and have commented I should have it published. I have dismissed...

I Wrote A Book! Now, I Do I Get It Published? [ 2 Answers ]

I wrote a really great book and now I need to know just how to get it published!! This is all very new to me! But I want a legitimate way, so please answer if you are sure.. THANKS

How to get my book published [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I've written a children's book and I'd really like to try and get it published. I have no idea how to go about this, absolutely none. If anyone has any helpful information on how to go about this, I would surely appreciate it because I'm at a loss. If it matters, I live in...

Unable to locate clean out. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a toilet backing up into a tub. I can not find my clean out outside, does any one have any ideas or know of any trick to locate it besides digging up the yard?

View more questions Search