Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2010, 10:47 PM
    A television show about a magical castle courtyard
    I've asked this question before but I think if I can describe it more with detail someone may recognize it. The show may have been foreign. The opening theme had a black man's face in what looked like a wishing well with water at the tip. The main character of the show was a young teenage girl, possibly a princess. There were characters that were people in costumes. They were always in what looked like a meadow or castle courtyard. The main antagonist was a witch who was also like a queen, she had a guard that was a person in a cat costumes. Note these costumes weren't make up they were like the disney costumes you see people in at disney world. Another detail is that whenever the show came back from a commercial, the title of the show was portrayed in a rainbow and a castle could bee seen in the background. I was very young when I saw this so it was probably a late 80's show or early 90's show, unless I was watching reruns the entire time.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy and girl find magical amulet, 80's children's TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I used to watch a show when I was little, probably the 80's since I can hardly remember it. It is likely Canadian but I don't know for sure. There was a brother and a sister that found an amulet (I think in their attic) and it transported them to a magical world. There were puppets there. ...

90s TV Show with Two Cats and a Dog in a Courtyard [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the name of this cartoon I used to watch as a kid, all I really remember was that it was at least two cats and a dog that lived in a courtyard, with walls made of stone... I know that's very vague but I can't remember anything more :(

Television Show [ 1 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of a TV show! :confused: It was on in the mid-to-late 80's or maybe even early 90's. It had a girl in the show and her father lived in space... can anyone out there help me figure out the name of the show?? :D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.