Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ParisMommy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2010, 09:37 PM
    If my due date is july1 What month did I get pregnant beginning middle or end?
    I had sex on the 11th of October and on the 28 of October I want to know when did I get pregnant In what part of October?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 31, 2010, 09:46 PM

It's more helpful to know when the first day of your last period was.

Dec 31, 2010, 09:57 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    So I could have got pregnant any time in October?
    Expert

Dec 31, 2010, 10:01 PM

Yes. Most likely you got pregnant on or around the 11th. But if you are trying to figure out who the father is, you WILL need a DNA test after the baby is born.

The due date is just an estimation, an educated guess. There is room for error.

Dec 31, 2010, 10:13 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    So how did u come up with the 11?
    Expert

Dec 31, 2010, 10:16 PM

I used my Gestational Wheel. It's the one that is used at the doctor to determine due dates.

Again, this will not identify paternity. That will have to be done with a DNA test.

Dec 31, 2010, 10:19 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    At first they said July 12 so around what time would u say about that?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 31, 2010, 11:04 PM

Due dates are guesses, that they come up with from information you provide and from the size of the baby, and when they first start hearing a heart beat and so on.

There is no way to tell within a 2 week period which sex time got you pregnant,

Of course unless there are two fathers it should not matter, if there is two fathers you will have get a DNA test since there will be no other way to know for sure

Jan 1, 2011, 05:17 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Im 13 weeks pregnant now So is there a possibility that I got pregnant on the 28 of October or no
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Jan 1, 2011, 07:07 AM

It seems that you do not want to listen to the answer you are being given, three times you have been told that it is difficult to tell exactly which date you got pregnant on as due dates are just educated guesses. It seems you keep asking the same question over and over until you get the answer you want. My advice would be to get a dna test if there are two possible fathers and if not stop worrying.
    Expert

Jan 1, 2011, 06:20 PM

July 12 gives you an approximate conception date of October 20.

Again, you will have to have a DNA test to find out who the father is.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2011, 07:46 PM

**** first stop using the comment feature, use the answer feature to add more to your question, you are not using the comment feature properly.

***Fr Chuck , moderator

Next yes it coud be either date, no way to tell at this point, you will need a DNA test at birth to know which father for sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brownish discharge during due date.. Can I be pregnant ? HELP ! [ 4 Answers ]

Okay hi.. I am very young for sex . But I had lost my virginity unprotected just last month ? August 9th too be exact . He was my first.. But I'm not his . I got my period.. So after it waas done . We haad another intercourse like 1 week after my period . It was protected.. And we only did it for...

When did I get pregnant if my due date is march 2, 2010? [ 4 Answers ]

My doctor says I'm due march 2,2011 but when I calculate my first week is on may 26, 2010 so when did I get pregnant? When is the day I actually got pregnant?

When should the year long lease end if started in the middle of the month [ 6 Answers ]

My tenant is moving in on 10/11/2009 with one year lease agreement. I will prorate her October month's rent. But, wanted to know when should her year long lease end legally? Should it end on 09/30/2010 or 10/31/2010 Thank you very much for your response.

What date do I use on cheque if the previous month end hasn't been closed off yet [ 3 Answers ]

What date do I use on cheque ex: if the date is Oct 5th (what date do I use on this cheque if the Sept month end isn't closed off yet).

Pregnant cat due date [ 1 Answers ]

My cat got pregnant on the 16 of August and I don't know when she is due?:( help

View more questions Search