Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mycurses Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Dec 31, 2010, 08:34 PM
    Dreams
    Many of you may not believe dreams have a meaning but I do so I'm going to ask this question. In my dream, there is this popular guy who goes to my school. I don't really think I like him because I vowed I wouldn't because every other girl in the school thinks he is hot or cute or something. But anyway. He keeps popping up in my dreams and we seem to have a slightly intimate relationship. I do secretly think he is cute though. So I was wondering if this is an indicator of what is to come or if I'm just subconsciously trying to get over the previous guy who turned me down. If someone who is an expert at this has any suggestions I would be very grateful!
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 07:53 AM
    You sound like you may be a little confused
    About your feelings for this guy.

Just because he is popular seems not to be a good reason
    To "decide" you won't like him.

The dreams may be your minds way of trying
    To sort out the mixed feelings you seem to have
    About this guy rather than an indication of future
    Events.

This could all stem from being turned down by
    Your previous guy.
    Don't let that bother you. It happens to everyone sooner
    Or later.
    You are young and will have the right guy come along sooner or later.

Relax and enjoy this time in your life.
    for_me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 07:23 AM
    I saw a dream one night I saw a one scarpio it was near to me but don't bite me but am horrifying from it and my brther and my friends near to me and my brother said not fair of it nothing happen but am afraid of it and am awaken in tentsion and its was the time of fajar
    Mycurses Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Feb 14, 2011, 04:03 PM
    Thanks martinizing! And for_me that is a very interesting dream I wish I could interpret it for you?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Feb 15, 2011, 05:25 AM
    Thanks martinizing! And for_me that is a very interesting dream I wish I could interpret it for you?
    Mine are usually easy to understand.

But I couldn't discuss them here, more of an adult topic...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams about ex [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having dreams about my ex-boyfriend and people in his family. There are times when I can't recall in my dream if I married him or my husband now. I'm always very upset in my dream because I don't want to be married to my ex, but keep thinking I am and made the wrong choice in my dreams. I...

Dreams [ 8 Answers ]

There is this thing with my family with dreams and it happens all the time. Weird stuff too like being pulled to places and things... sometimes people. I don't know its weird. If I am about to be in a bad situation or walk into one I get this like wave that almost knocks me backward. I see...

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

What do dreams mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I know that dreams are just things that we think of in life... but I dream things that have no link with my present life... One day I dreamed about medicines and the next day my uncle had to go to the hospital... when I was going with my family at a wedding... some of my friends say that was a...

My Dreams! [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know what my dreams mean. Every dream I have I can not see faces, like it's a blur, but yet I recognize the person. In all most of my dreams I'm in everyday places, no fantasy places or anything like that, but they are always dark. I have had one dream that I can remember that was in the...

View more questions Search