Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meggie_twin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Guys
    When a guy feel really bad about hurting a girl because he did soemthing that really got her upset (hooking up with another girl) Even though he OK with his actions, Will he ever call/ email to try and make it better even If the girl told him, right now he can't say anything to make that girl feel better.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meggie_twin
    When a guy feel really bad about hurting a girl b/c he did soemthing that really got her upset (hooking up with another girl) Even though he ok with his actions, Will he ever call/ email to try and make it better even If the girl told him, right now he can't say anything to make that girl feel better.
    God, I hope not for the girls sake. The girl deserves better and should be happy to be rid of him.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Cheating - should ALWAYS be a deal breaker. ALWAYS.

He cheatred once - he'll do it again.

No trust.

No respect what so ever.

= NO RELATIONSHIP
    major_soccer_freak Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Jan 11, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Comment on Wildcat21's post
    Very true with no trust there is no relationship
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Cheating is a deal breaker so why does she have to put up with that kind of behavior?
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2007, 09:08 AM
    I don't know. She shouldn't this Jerk ever.

Open the dictionary to Jerk and his picture is there!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

Hi Guys [ 11 Answers ]

What tips have you got for a ring stuck on your finger, My finger is a bit swollen, I have tried soap, that didn't work. I tried olive oil that did'nt help.:confused:

Need your help guys... [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so lets say you are given 32k to invest freely in any way you please, but by Aug 31st of 2007 the original 32k must be paid back in full... Ideas, suggestions?? Thanks in advance, Harvey

What do you guys think? [ 10 Answers ]

What do you guys think is the right age to start having sex? :)

View more questions Search