Dec 30, 2010, 08:51 AM
    Please clarify your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I live in Illinois.. divorce and have sole custody of can I move out of state ? [ 15 Answers ]

I currently live in Illinois where I got my divorce... I was awarded sole custody of my children and I am wanting to know if I can move out of state.. there is nothing in my divorce papers that state I cant...

I live in Illinois. Can I leave the country with my daughter? [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter was born in Canada and I was born in Canada. I got married to an American citizen. The marriage has dissolved and I would like to go back to Canada. Can he stop me from going back to Canada. We got married in Illinois. My daughter has a Canadian Birth certificate, but she also has...

I live in Illinois. My husband and I owned a house. [ 6 Answers ]

My only son (from my previous marriage) got married. My husband and I bought another house and transfer the deed and the mortgage balance of the old house to my son and his wife. They are now legally owners of that house but it was a mutual agreement that my husband and I still have 20% ownership...

What would be the cheapest way? [ 1 Answers ]

If I need to go to court to have an ex's name removed from property that I am now in possession of and have total liability for, would it be best to have a lawyer or just go file papers and go to court to fight my own case? He abandoned the property 7 months ago leaving me totally financially...

Summons to court in Illinois but live in Georgia [ 4 Answers ]

Yesterday, I was served at Alias Summons at my home in GA with a summons to Civil Court in Illinois. The original complaint was attached to the summons and dated 2006. The court is 1,000 miles from me. The attorney attached a postage paid return envelope. If I pay the full amount, which I can...

View more questions Search