Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MiniStockRacer6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 03:46 AM
    How to make a career in dirt track racing
    Hey I'm 15 I am a racer I have been racing for many years but I don't have much money to work with and I want to drive for someone but who do I ask, where do I go to get into the big show like the WoO late models?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 30, 2010, 08:01 AM
    You ask for sponsor(s) locally, local businesses whose names you put on your jersey or bike.
    You win lots of races. The local sponsors give you stipends depending on how many you win. You could draw up an agreement.
    You use that money to go further away to bigger competitions, and national sponsors look for you.
    It isn't easy. You need a positive and friendly and eager approach to businesses, you need to look neat and clean, you need to be smart. In this economy, it's even harder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dancing for a career ? Does it make good money ? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been dancing for about 3 years now, I started at the age of 13. I am very good at performing in front of large audiences and I enjoy dancing a lot. I really want a career in it but I don't know what kind of possibilities there are for dancing jobs out there. I either wanted to have my own...

Why did my dirt bike make a ticking sound as I was riding it? [ 1 Answers ]

Why did my dirt bike make a ticking sound as I was riding it?

Single mother trying to make a career [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single mother, I went to school for a year for medical assisting but ended up not finishing because of dissapoinment with the school and the pay was going to be way less than what my job pays now, I want to do something in health science, but I don't know which way to start or what to do ! I...

Beginning a career in make up artisry on the deceased [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, strange I know but I'm currently under going cert 2 in make up services and my ideal dream job is in a funeral parlour.. Any suggestions on how I may go about getting my foot in the door... Do I start by just handing out my resume?? I need sum tips pleeeezzzzee!! :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search