Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summerabed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Thesis statement
    I need a thesis statement for anti abortion. I want to catch the readers anttention, so it should be interesting. Thanks
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2007, 12:30 PM
    I do not know why someone would write a thesis statement for you, since the thesis statement is supposed to reflect your point of view, not some ghost writer.

Here is a resource that might help you gather your writing thoughts:

What is a Thesis Statement?

Do a draft copy of your beliefs and arguments for those beliefs. Do you have data supporting your stance? Pencil it down and organize. Also, whatever you write, please use spell check before submitting. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statment-lord of the flies [ 2 Answers ]

I need help about a thesis statement for lord of the flies and its about the conch and a sows head and how it has powers over the children

Thesis statement [ 6 Answers ]

How do I write a thesis statement about outsourcing jobs?

Thesis Statement [ 11 Answers ]

How do I create a thesis statement? rewrite it so that it challentes and captures the interest of my readers. How do I identify whether my theisis is a claim of fact, definition, value, cause, or policy, explain what it means, and list three to five sub-claims I will use to support my thesis? ...

Thesis Statement [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to write a thesis on Lord of the Flies... Too many ideas!! I need a strong Thesis statement Thanks

Thesis Statement [ 2 Answers ]

I need help creating a thesis statement. I'm writing a paper on Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries. Can you help me write a thesis statement?

View more questions Search