Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Liberdarde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 12:06 AM
    Very less facial hair... no moustache... help!!
    Dear folks,

I am 26 years old. I know this is the matter of heredity. But I am genuinely sad that my facial hair growth has always been less. I have uneven beard with hairless patches at places. My biggest struggle has been growing a mustache... just not happening.

In India (South India), having abundant facial hair is thought of as a symbol of maturity.

Please tell me any medical solution, preferably herbal.

The kind of medicines/creams you use in US are not available in our country.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 30, 2010, 03:31 AM
    Are there really no men around you who shave? I find that hard to believe. Some of them are in the same situation you are. Products to grow hair are expensive and the results are so minimal that it isn't worth it. You can't really apply something to the skin to take the place of your body chemistry and heredity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moustache hair [ 3 Answers ]

I had a cleft lip which repaired in childhood.Still there is a mark in the centre.my problem is that moustache growing nicely, except that area which is near to the centr.so I got a Big gap in the centre which is very much noticeble.please help

Facial hair [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I'm 17 and I've got upper lip hair.. what should I do... I know if you shave it will grow back thicker.. but if I wax or pluck at will happen?? please help

Growing hair on moustache [ 3 Answers ]

I am 57 years old and the hair around my moustache is very light in the middle i.e. above my lips. What is the best remedy or way to grow more hair on my moustache. Thanks.

Facial Hair [ 2 Answers ]

What's the fastest way to grow facial hair?

View more questions Search