Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 09:12 AM
    No she is down right misserable and its her problem.
    You on the other hand are a wonderful special human to who she does not deserver to know so let her whinge let her she can kiss my lilly white butt because we all know who the better person is...

Oh my word Allheart you have wonderful taste in rings maybe you should come drag ben to the shops for me hehehehehe

Loves you lots xxxx
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 18, 2007, 09:19 AM
    You ladies are the BEST! I was telling my husband about you last night, about how you get me through my days, and he was excited for me that I have such a great group of people helping!
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Wooo Hooo no we are the best that includes you too :D
    Expert

Jan 18, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Awww... /blushes
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Jan 18, 2007, 09:40 AM
    Yes we GODDESSES are the best. I've never met such a group of women like you all are. I did feel sluggish yesterday and had a whopper of a headache. But I knew that was coming. All heart you rock. Single, hun you need to quit any way you can. If that means meds then do what you need to. Synnen as for your co-worker, if she's being a little stinker, then you need to find your center and think about that. Think of all you're doing on this tread. Maybe we are like a band of eternity. We keep each other going. Focus on that and don't let her get to you.
    Cbw, did you really think your tread would get such attention. Good for you by lighting the fire under everyone.

Ps, I'd print all hearts letter to your co worker and post on your computor. The let the fun begin.:rolleyes:

Toottles, Chippers
    Expert

Jan 18, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Chippers... you're evil. Printing that letter and posting it will just make things awful here... but it's going up on my wall at home!

I want all of you to keep in touch with me... because if we all stay at our goals for 6 months, I'm so sending prizes out to you! (don't be surprised if your "prize" is just a pretty pebble I found in the river, though... I'm still poor!)
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Hehehehehe We rock we rock we rock.

Millie slept for an hour this afternoon and so did I don't feel much better for it mind you and bens going to be late home tonight as he had to travel to a different office so madam will be creating merry hell by the time he gets in she knows when he is supposed to be at home.

Im off to create her dinner and watch her throw it all over the place and rub it in her hair and everywhere she can reach lol oh the fun...

Hope your all staying strong in your goals its never easy but the more we fight it the higher we score xxxxxxxx
    Expert

Jan 18, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Give her spaghetti and let Ben clean her up when he gets home :D
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Funnily enough she had spaghetti and chicken meetballs and potato faces then chocolate dessert and cream she is wearing most of it her hair is spaghetti now
    Expert

Jan 18, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Spaghetti is the best thing ever to feed little kids, but only if someone else gets to clean them up :D
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Nah chocolate is pretty flipping cool too I have to say she really does like to wear her food
    big k Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 11:56 AM
    You can do it if you B&Q it! Hope u can do it! Am sure for stress you could use a stress ball or summat
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 18, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Stop smoking start living - Home
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Hehehehehe you lot crack me up b&q it indeed hehehehehehe
    Expert

Jan 18, 2007, 01:06 PM
    OKay... I'm lost... B&Q it?
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 01:07 PM
    LOL it's a advert for a DIY store here giggle and that's there signature tune "you can do it when you b&q it...."
    Expert

Jan 18, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Lol... DIY stop smoking!

I have this HORRIBLE image now of trying to saw a pack of cigarettes in half...
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Oh I've done that before

I used to work in a store that sold wine, beer and cigi's now the cigis were always right behind the counter every sodding time someone would come in and say "do you sell cigis??" id reply well yes I don't think you have a sight problem so please tell me what you wish to buy.
    I also used to get asked if we sold packs of ten and there was all we sold right there behind me in packs of twenty I got so ed off on the day I was due to leave the company that I cut a pack of twenty in half and said yes have ten arsehole.

I don't do customer service anymore surprisingly enough...
    Expert

Jan 18, 2007, 01:38 PM
    I can see you all psychotic with a great big cleaver... hair flying everywhere, eyes glowing red, little horns growing on the top of your head, fangs showing... Betcha you scared the customer off!
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Hugs to everyone. How's everyone doing with their numbers... hmmm

I feel like a number of the 7 Dwarfs, (Sleepy, Grumpy, and Hungry (is Hungry a dwarf?), well Hungry will just have to substitute for that stinkin cheery Dwarf... was that Happy? Well happy is hereby getting the boot and being substituted for Hungry.)

Still at 0 though.

Luv u guys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Quitting smoking [ 11 Answers ]

Time to share all of your tips and techniques. I am a 19 year addict and my husband is a 10 year addict. We both are quitting together, cold turkey. Any suggestions?? Hypatia:confused:

Smoking [ 21 Answers ]

Is smoking dope every day bad for you? More bad than smoking cigarettes?

Smoking and dancing [ 14 Answers ]

This is sort of a similar question to the one I asked about wine and spirits. I know that there are some churches that prohibit smoking and dancing (not necessarily both at the same time lol). So my question is, as before, where do these beliefs come from? Dancing is mentioned lots of times in the...

Tower-Smoking [ 3 Answers ]

I smoke a lot when I'm using my PC. I know it's bad for both of us. I do have a home smoke filter next to it. My question is, can I use something(what?) in the air intake of my computer without compromising the cooling factor too much. Might it be possible to put an extremely lightly oiled...

View more questions Search