Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 19, 2007, 08:45 AM
    I love you all too!

And as to which goddess I'd choose if I weren't already one... I don't know. Probably NOT one of the Greek or Roman goddesses. Maybe Shiva?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2007, 09:31 AM
    uuikoku999990[=[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]Zqssa[dfcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfxrx
    ooi

THIS IS JOSHUA SAYING HELLO!!
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Feb 20, 2007, 06:02 AM
    And a fine job he did too joe. He is a super baby.

chippers.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Of course he is superbaby after all Joe is superman/dad :D

How are we lady's?? I'm sat here filling my face with rubbish I have out ragious period pains millie is sat playing and bens at work woo hoo. All I really want to do is curl up in bed and read I hate this time of the month I'm always really quite rough oh being a women can't half be crap what I want to know is why did the men get off so lightly huh??

Hugs to you all xxxxxxx
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Good Morning one and all.

Oh my dear Laura, here is a hug and a warm blanket.

LOL and hee hee, I bet if we asked "them", they would say they didn't get off too easy as they have the "priveledge" of dealing with our "pleasant" selves during that time.

Toooooo funny, how I see things during that time and then after it's like... oh there's the sunshine.

Hang in there!! And just lay that beautiful head down and get some rest. Hope you feel better sweetheart.

Many hugs and love to all!

Feb 20, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Of course he is superbaby after all Joe is superman/dad :D

How are we lady's??? im sat here filling my face with rubbish i have out ragious period pains millie is sat playing and bens at work woo hoo. All i really want to do is curl up in bed and read i hate this time of the month im always really quite rough oh being a women can't half be crap what i want to know is why did the men get off so lightly huh???

Hugs to you all xxxxxxx

Because if men had to handle what we do every month they would fall into comas.

Hehe chippers

Ps, I hope you feel better soon
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 06:31 AM
    I don't honestly think a man would cope with the pain and the revoltingness of it all hell they get flu and there dying its like yeah yeah what ever go dye quietly over there LOL
    My mum says I'm a heartless b##ch I say I just speak the trueth.

Im also going to go outside and stick my neighbours sons ball up his arse if he kicks it at my front door once more I don't think my heart can deal with it lol see he is a 13 year old male he needs to go away I'm not in a nice mood giggle
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 06:33 AM
    My God Laura, I so love you :)

I'm sorry honey I can't stop laughing. If it's a good ball, don't waste it that way, save the ball for Millie and just replace the ball with an old shoe. :)

You are just too darn funny!!
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 06:42 AM
    LOL I just opened the window shouted mathew if you do that again I'm ringing your mother now sod off and find somewhere else to kick that ball like the garden or the park because if you hit a car or break a window your mum will break your legs anyway...

Aren't I horrid he was laughing though he just laura are you hormonal gggggrrrrrr
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2007, 06:51 AM
    I better stay off this thread today. I might get beaten with that bat of yours. Or worse get my legs broken :eek:
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Nah ill leave that to his mother cheeky little runt that he is, I actually feel quite sorry for him he has the most boring sister in the world and isn't allowed out to see his mates because she will be alone well I'm sorry but they leave her when she is ill and I'm only on the other side of the wall she isn't likely to do anything wrong excet talk the ears of you even millie ignores her lol

Feb 22, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Now joe, if we broke your legs, how would you pull us up the steps in the clothes basket.
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Lol, It has been a while since we have seen you chippers. How is everything going? Lol

Hope all is well with Mr.Chippers.

Keep smiling!

Love you all, From my Superbaby family to your superfamilies. Hugs.
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2007, 06:06 AM
    Love everyone 2 Very much :)

Many hugs from the heart.

Back to work I go.
    pricej Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 06:46 AM
    My husband and I have both gone through this, and actually just quitting cold turcky was the best way for both of us. Having them around made it a lot harder to quit. I quit first, just put them down one day. It was tough on my husband because I was moody and irratable for the first week. After about the first week, it does start to get better. The first few days is the hardest, but now (2 years later) I do not even want one. It was harder to be around others that were smoking, so I had to distance myself for a while. Now my husband is quitting. We have a one-year old little boy, so I have really been on his case. It was a lot harder for him than it was for me. He tried the cutting back and setting daily goals, but just having the cigs around made him cave in and take one more. Finally he decided to just go cold turkey (like I did) and he has done it. It has been three weeks for him, and the irratability is finally going away!! Thank goodness. The main thing is I think you just have to decide you have had enough, and you ARE going to quit. Be stubern and hard headed and tell yourself that you WILL NOT cave in to something that is smaller than you. Anyway=) Best of luck!
    Fallenangelss Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Curlybenswife, I have been gradually stop smoking, I am 24 yrs old with a 4, 3 and a 2 yr old baby. I have been depressed for over 10 years (yes even thought of killing myself) not anymore thankfully). Anyway, I know what it is like to try to stop smoking. I was at 2 to 3 packs a day if that! Now I am at a pack in 3 to 4 days, that is if I do not get stressed or if my hubby leaves mine alone. Lol Anyway, I am stopping not for me, lord knows I can use them to stay clam, however, I am doing it for my 3 babies. They all have or had asthma, they are why I want to stop smoking, besides I want to be here to see my great grandkids. Lol I find it a little easier to think of playing with grandkids or something dealing with my kids to take my mind off the cravings. I stay busy, keeping your hands and mind busy will help stop cravings. Take up activities, hobbies, or exercise. You will notice that you will want to eat when you have cravings so eating and exercising works out. Lol I am with you on this one! I hope you make it, I have faith in you. Good luck
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2007, 02:39 AM
    Pricej and fallenangels thank you for your story it was real nice of you to share hugs to you both.

As for the rest of my little crew I hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend xxx
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 25, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Lots of hugs too all too, hope everyone is enjoying there weekend !
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Hello everybody,

I just want to say everybody is doing such so awsome. All keep up that great job up on the branch.

Hope all is enjoying their weekend as well.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Fallen, glad things are better for you, and I hope they always stay that way. Thanks so much for sharing your words really did help. Huge hug to you :)

Pricej - Thanks, just the added encouragment we all need.

Hugs to all.

Not liking hubby very much today. Since I stopped smoking my um bottom is, well, there's just a little more to it... well, I happened to live with someone who THINKS he's a comedian, he is now calling me, Britney REARS. I so do not like him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Quitting smoking [ 11 Answers ]

Time to share all of your tips and techniques. I am a 19 year addict and my husband is a 10 year addict. We both are quitting together, cold turkey. Any suggestions?? Hypatia:confused:

Smoking [ 21 Answers ]

Is smoking dope every day bad for you? More bad than smoking cigarettes?

Smoking and dancing [ 14 Answers ]

This is sort of a similar question to the one I asked about wine and spirits. I know that there are some churches that prohibit smoking and dancing (not necessarily both at the same time lol). So my question is, as before, where do these beliefs come from? Dancing is mentioned lots of times in the...

Tower-Smoking [ 3 Answers ]

I smoke a lot when I'm using my PC. I know it's bad for both of us. I do have a home smoke filter next to it. My question is, can I use something(what?) in the air intake of my computer without compromising the cooling factor too much. Might it be possible to put an extremely lightly oiled...

View more questions Search