Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalala1 Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Dec 29, 2010, 09:47 PM
    Crazy Dreams
    My dreams seem to out of the ordinary. I think my brain may be overactive. Do other people have crazy dreams?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 30, 2010, 05:23 AM
    Most people dream a jumbled mix of events that jump from one place and bunch of people to another, go really slowly or really fast, and otherwise are totally weird, crazy, or whatever you feel like calling them. Occasionally they seem to be fairly simple and straightforward. Some people dream that way all the time, but I don't think nearly as many people who dream all mixed up!
    belgia Posts: 40, Reputation: 8

Dec 31, 2010, 04:08 AM
    Red Saffron tea steeped in water or hot milk may calm the mind 30 min before you go to sleep and I set a dream in my head that is calm like the ocean or a favorite place or event. I swear by it. Also check and see if you are overtaking vitamins. I found out I do not need to take a vitamin every day because I eat a very healthy diet. The vitamins were keeping me up.
    lalala1 Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Jan 14, 2011, 02:45 PM
    Comment on bricksquadkilla's post
    Most of time I'm beating up aliens, killing zombies, and running away from stuff. They're not scary, but they just creep me out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know about DREAMS? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't know what to post this under, so I hope I posted it under the most appropriate subject. Normally I wouldn't ask a question like this (due to having a lot of crazy dreams that I'm OK with) Last night I had a dream that I woke up in my pajamas, that a monstrous poisonous dark colored...

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

What do dreams mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I know that dreams are just things that we think of in life... but I dream things that have no link with my present life... One day I dreamed about medicines and the next day my uncle had to go to the hospital... when I was going with my family at a wedding... some of my friends say that was a...

My dreams [ 2 Answers ]

I frequently have dreams that I am flying, not on a plane, but just my body is flying. Sometimes I am flying away from someone who is chasing me. If I fly too high, I can't fly anymore and I fall back to the ground. What does this mean?

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search