Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sistercate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 07:24 PM
    Help me find the name of a book I read in 6th grade
    When I was in 6th grade (circa 1990) I read a book in my English class... a fantasy/sci-fi book about 2 kids who somehow end up in this government/world where everyone lives on floors. Each floor is like a caste--sort of a physical manifestation of the levels of professions/education, etc. that you find in A Brave New World. In fact this book seems kind of like a kid-version of ABNW. The book is about the kids sneaking floor by floor up through the building. They reach the top to find a floor of people with grass living inside of a dome where they do have the sun and life is good. I don't remember how the book ends... that is the last I remember toward the end of the book.

I would really like to find this book and read it as an adult. Please help!!

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a girl to like me in 6th grade [ 12 Answers ]

I like this girl and she's popular and I'm not really popular and before she thinks that I'm kind of weird but deep down inside I think she likes me too so please help me

I'm looking for a book I read in the 7th grade and can't remember the title or author [ 2 Answers ]

I remember its about a guy who can travel from our world to a magical world. The magical world calls ours the mundane, everyone there has some sort of power I believe. One woman could enchant everything around her so even though she was very old she looked young and beautiful her surroundings were...

6th grade self contained [ 2 Answers ]

Hey ALL I am starting back to school tomorrow and kids come Wed I am looking for a weekly form I can have my students fill out I am calling it Peek of our week And the kids can tell briefly what we did this week in our subject I have spent some time making it but it is just not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.