Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amini6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 06:40 PM
    2005 Hyubdai Sonata does not start even though the starter is working OK
    The battery and the starter seem to be OK. Drove the car to work before x-mas after work it wouls not start. Checked the spark plugs they were dry, so I got a new fuel filter and fuel pump, but the car still will not start. I also checked the fuse box and all were OK. What next?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2010, 07:08 PM

Perform tests in the link below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post2123675

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 hyundai sonata won't start replaced starter [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Hyundai Sonata that we have replaced the battery which was the solution and fix the initial problem. However, a week later I got into the car to start it and it would not turn over at all. My husband determined it was the starter so we have just replaced it. Now the car still will not...

My 2005 Hyundai Sonata will itermitatly not start, won't turn over battery new [ 1 Answers ]

My 2006 Hyundai Sonata V6 will not turn over. Battery is new, starter checks out fine. When key is turned to start, lights come on dash, don't dim, accessories work, but won't turn over. No clicking, no sound. After car sits about an hour, turns right over. Any ideas out there? This happens...

02 sonata won't start [ 5 Answers ]

My wife warmed up her 02 sonata 2.4. went to pull out of the garage and it quit would not start. Sounds like its starving for fuel. I pulled the fuel line off @the injector rail turned the key no fuel. I replaced the fuel pump, won't start. Checked the spark @ the coil pack big beautiful spark....

2004 hyundai sonata will not start [ 1 Answers ]

My wife drove into a carwash and when the water started to spray, the car died. We pushed it out of the car wash and towed it home. It has been at least 8 hours and it still will not start! Any ideas. Thanks!

2001Hyundai Sonata won't start up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, My first time here, it seems like a great idea and I hope I can return the favor and help someone else sometime. My 2001 Hyundai Sonata will not crank (just a loud clicking when key is turned) I have charged the battery to 100%, but no change. The battery is the original, but lights,...

View more questions Search