Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunnieboo Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 05:56 PM
    I saw my stuffed animal move??
    OK well when I was about 6 I was in my room trying to sleep and I had this tall closet with my stuffed animals on top of it I opened my eyes and looked at it and I saw my purple hippopotamus moving( it was moving in circles then it looked at me " idk like in shock" I guess it saw me looking at it I don't know and then it just laid down ) I still have it but yes I'm still shocked.. so I just put it in the storage room downstairs. I know what I saw and I know I'm not crazy even if I was little at that time I know for sure I saw it move and it wasn't a dream because I was not asleep yet. I want to know if this has ever happened before or something... just help?
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Dec 30, 2010, 09:40 PM
    Um are you sure you weren't dreaming you were awake?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 30, 2010, 09:46 PM

I'd guess that it was a vivid dream. My daughter has them often, wakes up thinking it was real, when it couldn't be.

The fact is, stuffed animals are, well, stuffed animals. They're no real. Unless they're battery operated, they don't move. The only logical solution is that you were dreaming.

Dec 31, 2010, 09:53 PM
    I am 100% sure I was awake

Dec 31, 2010, 09:55 PM
    And no its not a dream I get this weird vibe but do I need to keep it ( the stuffed animal) in one piece for anything or can I torture and destroy it and make smores with it
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 31, 2010, 10:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnieboo View Post
    do i need to keep it ( the stuffed animal) in one piece for anything or can i torture and destroy it and make smores with it
    Well, now we know where you're coming from -- a NYE joke.
    letmefly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 12:47 AM
    I know you are not dreaming or making a joke.

Its because I have almost the same experience when I was young. And I will never forget that night in my life.
    onynony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 10:03 PM
    Hi, I don't really know how you could ever explain this but it has happened to me and it was the strangest experience ever! One night my little brother (12 at the time) was sleeping in my bed with me and during the night he woke m up crying because he could see my favorite stuffed lamb moving. (it was moving his arms up and down and moving his head as if he was looking around). I obviously woke up because he woke me up and I looked and it was ACTUALLY moving and I have never been more scared in my life. I sort of just got my brother and hugged him real tight and buried his head in the duvet trying to calm him down and we just lied there stiff as a board and eventually we went back to bed... nobody ever believes me and ever since I have subconsciously treated my toys with more love and care and it sound so stupid but I don't know what the hell happened that night...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can an animal rescue centre claim to own an animal after you purchase it? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question about the rights of ownership over a cat.

Have I stuffed up? [ 10 Answers ]

My ex partner and I had been together for 7 years. He has decided to leave me because I wasn't honnest with him (which I called it a little white lie) anyway over a year ago we were having problems and I went out to a pub with some friends, I got attention from the lead singer of a band. Stupid me...

Over stuffed duplex [ 2 Answers ]

I watch some children and their parents are separated. Their mother is living in a 2 bedroom duplex and has moved in her boyfriend his 3 other women in his life and 11 of his kids. The kids are 2 teenagers, 10 year old, 8 year old, two toddler, and two new babies and then she has an 8 year old of...

Stuffed up! [ 16 Answers ]

Ok hi all, Most of you probably know me and my story. If not you can read my first thread. I had a bit of a tough weekend and just felt like sharing / venting. I ran into my ex out and about on Saturday night. I was with a few of my friends / acquaintances and she was with her sister and few...

View more questions Search