Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stoniruca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 11:26 AM
    Help identify the name of symbols, type of symbols, or origin of the symbols.
    I purchased this pendant and would love to identify the symbols on both sides. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know what these symbols mean? [ 0 Answers ]

I got a rare piece of jewelry from my mom. She bought it when she was young from an old lady who was Indian. She said jewelry means happiness. Can anyone tell me exactly what the symbols means? {MOD Note: Moved from Computer Programming forum. Please choose where to post more carefully-<>}

What do these symbols mean? [ 2 Answers ]

:) I have been searching for the answer to this for hours and came across your forum.I have enclosed pictures and hopefully someone can translate the symbols for me.They are Chinese symbols. I have put any information I found beside the picture. Thank you

Symbols type vs numbers on the keyboard [ 17 Answers ]

It appears that something has locked my keyboard so when I use the numbers above the letters all I get are the symbols.

Typing symbols [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot find anywhere on the web how to type the symbol for trademark (R with a circle around it). Can you help me. Thank you.

Love symbols? [ 9 Answers ]

So I have a tattoo of sy ex boyfriend's name encircled in a heart on my hip. Yes, I know, it was a stupid idea. So I'm in another relationship now and I want to get a tattoo symbolizing our love but not his name, any idea's of symbols meaning love other than hearts?? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.