Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kikip8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 11:09 AM
    Me and my spouse own 100% of stock in my c corp. Can the corp pay us dividends?
    Is it deductible to my corporation and how do I compute this number

Check out some similar questions!

Explain me the you.S Tax Terms (W2, 1099, Corp to Corp). [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, Could anyone please explain me what does these U.S Tax Terms (W2, 1099, Corp to Corp). Looking forward for a good explanation. Thanks, Sam.

S Corp 100% owner in LLC (Taxed as S Corp), How do I account for LLC on S Corps books [ 1 Answers ]

I have an S Corp that is a 100% owner in an LLC (which is taxed as an S corp). I am preparing the taxes for the companies and have run into a problem. I have given the S corp the k-1 from the llc and put the $'s into "other income" (Income section, line 5 1120s schedule). However, in filling in...

Sell of stock in C Corp [ 1 Answers ]

The corporation (a c corp) has 100 shares of common stock no par value. All the current shares are owned 50/50 by myself and my partner. Another coporation wants to purchase 50% ownership in the corporation at a price already agreed upon. I assume then that they are purchasing outstanding...

Detailed description of 1099,W2 and corp to corp [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the detailed description of 1099,W2 and corp to corp in staffing and consulting firms.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.