Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prayeshk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 06:10 AM
    Aeronautical courses for mechanical engineer?

Check out some similar questions!

Aeronautical enginnering through mechanical engineering [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know about the relationship between Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering. Will it be possible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering as PG degree after doing Mechanical Engineering UG degree? How is the demand for such aeronautical engineers in the design field when compared to those...

Questions to ask a mechanical engineer? [ 1 Answers ]

We have an aluminum window sill with a .1" width X .3125 depth. The outside edge of the groove has a .025 continuous barb. We are installing a .050 aluminum formed sill into the groove. The edge of the sill that goes into the groove has a lanced barb every 6", 050" deep and 3/16" inside the edge....

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) oreng ime is equvelnt to B Tech mechanical [ 0 Answers ]

Insi of mechanical engineer(india) ime is equvelnt to Regular B Tech mechanical engineering? After ime we can take addmision in M Tech in regular? Its very hard to clear all subject?

Ask a mechanical engineer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a hobby of making coin rings by tapping a silver coin around its circumference edge with a small hammer while I turn the coin on top of an anvil to flatten the edge until it reaches a desired width and diameter. Then I cut the center out and polish it. I need advice or an idea to make this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.