Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    livinus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 03:41 AM
    I want a friend that will help me to migrate to canada .I am a graduate.can it work?
    I am a graduate of cost engineering.can I get help to migrate to canada?

Check out some similar questions!

Ex felon wants to see his friend Graduate Army [ 4 Answers ]

I want to see my friend graduate from the army. Next week and have bought all new clothes and plane ticket to fly to Atlanta etc... etc... Now by looking at different websites about different bases rules and regulations I don't know if I will be able to get on base. I am flying down there with his...

J-1 to canada work permit [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have j-1 visa I am still in USA can I apply for canada work permit... its legal. or I have to complete my internship in the USA

I am still looking to work from home in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of work places in Canada that would let you work from home? I have a little baby and I really would like to bring more income into the home, by staying home. I know there is a lot of people that would say it is impossible but if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I have a...

Can I Apply for Work in US or Canada? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I am really hoping to work to other country. US or Canada preferably. My question is, can I apply for work there even I am here in manila, philippines? I have a stable job here, Im a call center professional. I want to work there for greener pasteur and change of environment. I am not so...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.