Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RiahiFard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 11:09 PM
    Holding company stracture

Check out some similar questions!

Start a holding company [ 0 Answers ]

How do I go about starting an investment holding company? I'd mainly be investing in stocks, mutual funds and bonds. Also, how should I structure it? Would simply forming an LLC work? Any advice would be great.

How to start a real estate holding company [ 2 Answers ]

Any body please tell me about how to start a real estate holding company

How to start a holding company? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm thinking of starting a holding company. I want to hold everything from shares in other companies to real estate to actual businesses (such as franchises or starting a new business and hiring a CEO to run it). While I may be young (19 years old and in college studying Finance) I still want to...

Starting a holding company [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking of starting a company with two other partners so that we can own various interests in established companies. We don't want to own any of these interests personally. Is a holding company the best way to own? AJ

Holding company property [ 5 Answers ]

I am leaving a company that owes me a great deal in commissions. I will never see most of the commissions if any at all. I have a company laptop that I am considering keeping until I get all of my commissions. What are my rights where this is concerned? What could happen to me legally if I refuse...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.