Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PEARLENE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 07:07 PM
    Kitchen Sink Drain - after water has been shut off in kitchen sink
    After water has been shut off in kitchen sink, there is a continuous dripping for about two or three minutes in the drain pipes. It seems to happen only in the winter.

Check out some similar questions!

Yikes! Washer drain water backs up into kitchen sink! [ 6 Answers ]

I recently relocated my laundry machine into a newly converted laundry room. I am having a problem with Drain water from Washing machine backing up in my kitchen sink. I installed a circular rubber seal on drain pipe at the opening, using caulk. The rubber disk creates a tight seal around the...

Kitchen Sink water backing into Utility sink in basement [ 1 Answers ]

I have modified ranch, with kitchen sink with Garbage disposer on first floor and in the basement I have Utility sink next to washing machine. Water is backing up in that basement sink when ever there is large volume of water is released like washing dishes and running disposer . Stink...

Can't shut off hot water valve at kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a new faucet for the kitchen sink and was preparing to install it. I can shut off the cold water valve, but when I tried to shut off the hot water valve the knob turns but it almost feels like it might be stripped, so it doesn't turn off the water. I'm wondering if I can basically take...

Relocating Sink Drain/Vent to Dedicated Stack Serving Kitchen Sink & Dishwasher [ 3 Answers ]

I am relocating an upstairs vanity sink from one wall to another (also going from single to double bowl). Rather than relocate the drain and vent pipe, I am hoping that I can tie into a 1-1/2" copper vent pipe that is located right behind the vanities intended location. The copper vent pipe is from...

Kitchen Sink/Laundry Sink Drain Vent Non-exist [ 3 Answers ]

The set-up from kitchen sink leading down to drain to basement: 1. Kitchen sink - (R side) - connected to a P drain I think you call it -PVC-, connected to a "metal" T, which has a Studer vent gizmo attached to the top of it, then draining into a metal pipe straight down to the drain in the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.