Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wcailum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 04:58 PM
    Crazy Ex Help?
    Hey, I really need help.

A month ago, I broke up with my girlfriend of three months.

Ever since she has been annoying the hell out of everyone, making up lies and coming up with plans to win me back, telling people to tell me she died so she can see if I still care.
    My current Girlfriend and I are pissed, and are sick of this.

And the night I dumped her, I went to a friends house to chill, and keep my mind off things, and she showed up there claiming to have amnesia, and thinking that I never broke up with her, and it was all a dream, then she stalked us for 2-4 hours around town.

We really need help. and the reason I broke up with her in the First Place, was she was too controlling, and she was never letting me spend time with anyone but her, and her compulsive lying was another problem.

If anyone can Help it would be greatly appreciated, but please keep in mind that we are only 14, still young, and she has scared me for life with her insanity.
    stargal0 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2010, 06:48 PM
    What you need to do is go to your parents and tell them what's going on, and ask them to help!
    And possibly go to her parents as well with your parents. Even if you don't want to you have to stand strongand do the right thing.
    You might need to even get school involved too and tell them what she is doing because what she is doing is harassing you.

What's she is doing is wrong, and you need to tell someone before things do get out of hand worst. Just not for your safety /your girlfriends but for others as well just in case she does become violent or because she might also have some mental problems.

And if school people make a fuss out of it, try to get involved or whatever, its non of their business tell them that and ignore them.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 28, 2010, 06:53 PM
    Scared for life? Scarred for life? I don't think so.
    Please save words like that for real tragedies.

Stay HOME for a while and it will pass. Either your house or your GF's. With adults around.
    bestbessie Posts: 45, Reputation: 10

Dec 29, 2010, 07:38 PM
    Ok her behaviour is a little odd and it might be worth mentioning it to a school counsellor if you're in the same school. I wouldn't be prepared to say it was a mental health problem, it could just be immaturity and a lack of judgement about how to handle the situation of a first break-up.

I really think this will pass, and if you're feeling up to it, if it continues find a way to say to her, "look I'm concerned about your behaviour, I'm not comfortable with it, and I would like you to stop contacting me." Don't be nasty or mean, just matter of fact, being respectful and assertive (not aggressive).
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Dec 30, 2010, 09:09 AM

Sounds to me like she's OBSESSED. You already know that she's behaving in a totally unhealthy way. I can imagine how weird it seems to you both (you and your gf).

I feel like she sounds desperate for attention. Your attention. She's trying all kinds of unhealthy behavior to seek your time and energy.

Her issues are NOT yours. She obviously has problems... however they are not YOUR PROBLEMS.

Try to keep your distance. If you get really worried for her safety (of course YOUR SAFETY), it wouldn't hurt to tell your mom or dad. Maybe talk to them about telling HER parents.

She's acting out... she's showing odd signs that something is unhealthy in her mind and sharing with your parents is something that will benefit you, (hopefully you're close enough to your mom and dad to share this with them).

Don't go through this without parental guidance. It shows a lot of maturity to seek advice from people who are older and wiser. I mean, adults HAVE been your age... and have been there/done that. Let them help. ;) xo
    Aleeravilu Posts: 77, Reputation: 22

Jan 2, 2011, 11:19 AM
    According to my research on Personality Disorder, your ex has clear symptoms of Borderline Personality, for short I'll just call her a Yandere.
    More information about Borderline Personality and Yandere can be found on this site:
    HTML Code:
    http://oikakete.xanga.com/736623543/if-i-cant-have-you-yandere-and-personality-disorders/
    Don't be fooled by the sources of the site I recommend above, it's very accurate, more accurate than a lot of threads I've read. It will tell you about the sights and how to avoid person with that personality.
    I think you should read it to have a clearer understanding on what you're dealing with.
    Yandere is extremely, yes, extremely dangerous. If you're lucky she still has a bit of her sanity with her, your life is still safe, but if she doesn't, then you're right, you should be scared for your life.
    Please don't try to deal with this alone. In fact don't even think of confronting her alone! Do it with the help of the adults. She's obviously abusing you, you have every rights in the world to even report it to the parents (or polices if things get out of hands) without feeling guilty. She needs treatments ASAP.

More info about yandere and how to survive them:
    HTML Code:
    http://www.miraigamer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2831

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I going crazy? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I am going crazy! My Wife is divorcing me and she took my kids away from me. I haven't seen them for almost 2 months.. I feel like such a shadow of the man I once was. The days seem to be mixing into each other and then some days will disappear all together. I don't drink or do drugs but I...

I think I'm crazy [ 9 Answers ]

I've been over weight for the most of my life so I was picked with true scool and my mother took me out and home schooling me but I have unusual thoughts and dreams of killing the ones who basically tortcherd me on the daily bases is their something wrong with me

About crazy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 23 married and having a small problem.. I have endometriosis and my periods are heavy.. I get them every month around the same time.. my husband has had the thing done that allows you not to have kids anymore... its march 4th and I was to get my period on feb... 20th I took two tests just...

Everything is going so crazy.. What to do? [ 3 Answers ]

OK well I am pose to start my period tomm. Jan 3 but I started tonight.. I have been having a lot of signs of pregnancy but being sick.. but the past couple of days I have just been feeling REALLY sick to my tummy.. but I can't seem to vommitt... my period so far is kind of normal.. besides the...

View more questions Search