Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scabaco Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Dec 28, 2010, 12:42 PM
    What is the best way to get votes to win a north pole expedition?
    Need help,
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2010, 12:43 PM

What is the best way to marry a Supermodel? I'd rather do that than freeze my butt off at the north pole.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2010, 12:45 PM
    A silly little blog, LOL!

Dec 28, 2010, 12:50 PM
    Guys, the whole point is to get productive ideas to help out... thanks a lot.
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2010, 02:04 PM
    [QUOTE=scabaco;2647111]
    What is the best way to get votes to win a north pole expedition?
    __________________________________________________ ___

YOU know you NEED to read the site rules BEFORE you slam people with not helpfuls. THere was no factually incorrect statements made... THUS no legitimate excuse for a Not Helpful.

There are Rules about when you can and can't Give not Helpfuls... and its ALWAYS the noobies that seem to do it. And honestly I'm getting tired of it. And No you aren't the first person today to do it which is WHY I am so ticked off right now.

Two posts by you in this ONE thread and you have racked up two rules Violations already.

Did YOU ever give a thought to the concept that the quality of answer you will receive is directly porportional to the thought and effort you put INTO such a guestion? THey usually teach this in school. At least they did where I attended it.

Based on YOUR question. AS QUOTED BY YOU ABOVE... you got exactly the correct answers.

And incidentally... if you wish to effectively SPAM... and that's what free publicity for you ammounts to, this isn't the site for it.
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2010, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    A silly little blog, LOL!
    Sorry.. NeedKarma .I meant to click agree as a balancer for you and my damn computer froze... and wrong one went somehow.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2010, 02:27 PM

The worst way is to try and steal advertising from sites like this, they report it to the IP carrier you use and you can lose your web site.

Your links have been deleted and your improper use reported.

Of course you were actually not wanting advice you were trying to illegally advertise.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 28, 2010, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scabaco View Post
    Guys, the whole point is to get productive ideas to help out... thanks a lot.
    Who's goona help you when you break the rules.

Dec 29, 2010, 04:28 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    It was nothing like you said, but it is sure not worth explaining. Thanks.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2010, 04:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by scabaco View Post
    It was nothing like you said, but it is sure not worth explaining. Thanks.
    Dude, we see it all the time here. People post a fake question with a link to their site in the hopes of increasing traffic.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 29, 2010, 04:48 AM

Despite using this site to drive traffic to your web site, which is against the rules. Despite inappropriately giving out negative ratings, also against the rules, especially after being warned that you were doing so. You have the nerve to report someone's post as inappropriate and claim that you weren't violating any rules.

This thread is now closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring single pole thermostat in double pole fixture [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to install a line voltage programmable thermostat into a manual thermostat fixture. The programmable thermostat is Honeywell RLV430. Instruction manual here: http://www.homedepot.ca/wcsstore/HomeDepotCanada/images/catalog/b7867367-6c05-4c82-a97c-648044b91564.pdf The...

Old christmas movie, two kids travel to north pole looking for santa clause [ 6 Answers ]

Im looking for a christmas movie probably made in the 80's about a sister and brother who go to the north pole in hopes to find santa clause and ask about there parents who I believe are missionaries in Africa. On there way a big ogre or something finds them and takes them to his place and is going...

How do you find out the north and the south pole of a magnet [ 13 Answers ]

I am making a small wind turbine and I got magnets but it doesn't say which side is north and which side is south. AND I CHECKED THE INTERNET AND IT SAYS IF U WANT YOUR TURBINE TO WORK THEY HAVE TO BE ALL FACING NORTH OR ALL SOUTH I am not sure but I think you use a compass or something else...

How can I lift or raise a pole that has settled or sunk in an existing pole barn? [ 4 Answers ]

My 25 year old pole barn has a couple of poles that have sunk six to eight inches and I want to jack them up in place. Is there a jack designed for this purpose or a suggested method?

View more questions Search