Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friedlinx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 12:02 PM
    Need name of 70s movie
    Need name of 70s movie I Believe was a horror flick. Opening scene task place on a college campus with several students discussing a class lecture, The conversation revolves around a carlos castaneda like tone, with one student saying he has trouble a times shifting from one perception to another. That's all I have.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me with the name of this movie I saw in the 70s at school [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 70s at school and again on TV many years ago and would love to see it again but I can not remember the name. I have searched and searched. The movie took place in a country with bogs and marshes, it was always raining and foggy in the movie. It was a story about a boy who...

I'm looking for a 70s movie [ 0 Answers ]

In this movie, which appears to be in the 70s, a woman and man, mostly likely husband and wife, goes to what appears to be a church or meeting of some sort. And out of no where while everyone is standing, there eyes appear to be on fire, and they are in a trans like state while staring at the...

70s movie titles [ 0 Answers ]

This was a made for TV movie about a young girl who pretends to be older when she meets an older (20ish) musician. He eventually finds out that she is younger. He also sings in the movie and I think that the title of the movie might be the same as the song.

Looking for a movie title from an old 60s or 70s movie [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of an old movie, I believe its from around the 60s or 70s, all I remember is the basic plot which involves a young guy dating 3 different girls at the same time without them knowing, eventually the girls all find out about each other and plot revenge on the guy by tying...

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.