Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roshan.subba Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 04:10 AM
    Can any one help me how to do mail merge..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 28, 2010, 04:29 AM

Using what software? If you are using Microsoft Word, there is a mail merge wizard that walks you through the process.

This site works better when you ask specific questions. Please use the Answer options (not Comments) to post follow-up so we can help you further.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 28, 2010, 06:27 AM

In my profession, I have found that many people; that think mail merge is what they need, isn't really what they need to complete something.

What is it you are trying to with mail merge?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to use excel 2007 & mail merge to generate pay advice for employees. [ 1 Answers ]

I use this function to issue a letter to employees detailing their salary earnings & deductions. Problem is that all the fields (including unwanted fields)in excel workshhet appears in pay advice.(eg. "loan installement" print in pay advice as zero,for those who not obatained loans also.) .I tried...

Mail merge Microsoft works 8.5 [ 0 Answers ]

I am using Microsoft works to do a mail merge of labels from a works database of addresses. I get as far as seeing the correct number of labels on the screen. Also the correct number of addresses that I want to use, in the view results window. However it will only print one address. Cam you...

Outlook: Mail merge issue with attachments [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know if you can do a merge with attachments? I'm guessing not as I've just sent a few emails with attachments via mail merge and I'm getting responses that there were no attachments. Did I miss a step?? I can't figure what I did wrong.:eek:

Word & Excel Mail Merge [ 4 Answers ]

When I obtain a number from an Excel database to insert it in a Word document, how can I edit that number on Word??

Mail merge [ 1 Answers ]

How do you obtain mail merge?

View more questions Search